By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination - Sorry VGC, But Your Thread Is In Another Castle

Rate Conegamer's Reign

10 81 70.43%

9 4 3.48%

8 2 1.74%

7 3 2.61%

6 0 0%

5 1 0.87%

4 0 0%

3 0 0%

2 1 0.87%

1 8 6.96%

Total:100
Kerotan said:
Cloudman said:
Seeing Kerotan on our turf is kinda mind blowing.

This thread will be my turf when I finally get around to my introduction thread.  You'll be surprised when you see my dirty little secret!

Are you secretly a Ninten fan, or didja get a Wii U recently? ; )

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Around the Network
Cloudman said:
Kerotan said:

This thread will be my turf when I finally get around to my introduction thread.  You'll be surprised when you see my dirty little secret!

Wouldn't call myself a fan but let's just say I ain't a hater.  I'll save the surprise. 

I hope the people making that Pikmin game know the kind of serious trouble they can get in for monetizing their use of someone else's IP. That's a major copyright violation with potentially very serious repercussions.

The whole Bravely Default thing wasn't too bad. It was quite nice redoing the bosses and you could blast through the problem in about 2 hours if you needed to.

It killed the pacing, sure. But it ain't as bad as you guys make it out to be.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Kerotan said:
Cloudman said:

Wouldn't call myself a fan but let's just say I ain't a hater.  I'll save the surprise. 

You really are a man of mystery Kerotan! 

Anyway as you know anyone and everyone is perfectly welcome in this thread. Feedback and improvements are always good, too.

Around the Network

Yeah, what Cone said. I was only teasin'. I meant nothing bad by it, Kero. Also, despite the 2nd half of BD, it's still pretty solid and a great throwback to old school JRPGs. : ) If you're like me and have to clear everything before advancing, it's pretty tiring... orz

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Cloudman said:
Yeah, what Cone said. I was only teasin'. I meant nothing bad by it, Kero. Also, despite the 2nd half of BD, it's still pretty solid and a great throwback to old school JRPGs. : ) If you're like me and have to clear everything before advancing, it's pretty tiring... orz

It's really strange how you could build such a well put together game for the first four chapters and then alienate so very many people with the next four. Worst one is the fire temple because there's no easy way to it.

Ah well. Hopefully BS will take the great and leave the rest. The first four and the final chapter(s) were more than enough game anyway with all the side stuff. 

WhiteEaglePL said:
The battle theme for XCX is just....EW. I dislike the tone/rhythm, really don't like that type of music and I hate rapping .....

IT DOES NOT EVEN FIT!

I don't think it'll have a "rap line" during battles in the game though. I mean, unless the music is really long you'll need to loop it during some battles and I don't see how it could be well done with that sample. I could be wrong but players would grow tired of those lines pretty quickly.

That said, I like that sample; it can fit some scenes on the game (but not being a battle music).

Conegamer said:
Cloudman said:

It's really strange how you could build such a well put together game for the first four chapters and then alienate so very many people with the next four. Worst one is the fire temple because there's no easy way to it.

Ah well. Hopefully BS will take the great and leave the rest. The first four and the final chapter(s) were more than enough game anyway with all the side stuff. 

Yeah, it is really weird that they did that. I guess they felt 60 hours wasn't enough to wrap up the game.  I wish at least they didn't have side quests made available again everytime. I can't say no to all that blue, so after the 2nd time it really starts to weigh on me. I just hope too that BS cuts that fat right out. BD is really an excellent JRPG, aside from the shortcomings...

Dance my pretties!

Use that survey if you want Monster hunter 4 Ultimate on Wii U or another console:
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/MH4U