By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination - Sorry VGC, But Your Thread Is In Another Castle

Rate Conegamer's Reign

10 81 70.43%

9 4 3.48%

8 2 1.74%

7 3 2.61%

6 0 0%

5 1 0.87%

4 0 0%

3 0 0%

2 1 0.87%

1 8 6.96%

Total:100

Done. MH4 on console does sound good, or future titles too! : )

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Around the Network

If you ever wondered why there might not be another 3D Mario on Wii U...

If you're interested in Nintendo content and understand german, maybe you want to take a look at my youtube channel! :)

https://www.youtube.com/user/RealGamingExpert

Conegamer said:
Cloudman said:
Yeah, what Cone said. I was only teasin'. I meant nothing bad by it, Kero. Also, despite the 2nd half of BD, it's still pretty solid and a great throwback to old school JRPGs. : ) If you're like me and have to clear everything before advancing, it's pretty tiring... orz

It's really strange how you could build such a well put together game for the first four chapters and then alienate so very many people with the next four. Worst one is the fire temple because there's no easy way to it.

Ah well. Hopefully BS will take the great and leave the rest. The first four and the final chapter(s) were more than enough game anyway with all the side stuff. 

I know, right? It was pretty good until the point where you have to repeat everything and refight everything...

I usually like to grind to keep my characters over leveled but that spike in difficulty :(

I hope Second will be good, but now, I don't know what to expect..

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

So uh anyone have codename steam yet?
impressions?

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

Any metroid fan should play Ori and the Blind Forest.... really, if you have a PC or a xbo you really have to play Ori, that´s an amazing game that will make you cry of joy.

Around the Network

And some people say this looks like an indie game lol.

Splatoon looks like fun! I hope there will be a demo so I can try it. :)

Samus Aran said:

And some people say this looks like an indie game lol.

Make a thread about it, something like "Splatoon doesn´t look like a f*cking indie game, you know??" And post a lot of amazing Splatoon pictures .

I´m serious .

WhiteEaglePL said:
Splatoon looks like fun! I hope there will be a demo so I can try it. :)

Yes Nintendo should give us a demo, a lot of uninformed people will buy this game thanks of this.

im jealous of those of you who own pokemon omega ruby! that is my childhood enhanced!