By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination - Sorry VGC, But Your Thread Is In Another Castle

Rate Conegamer's Reign

10 81 70.43%

9 4 3.48%

8 2 1.74%

7 3 2.61%

6 0 0%

5 1 0.87%

4 0 0%

3 0 0%

2 1 0.87%

1 8 6.96%

Total:100

I would buy it on wii u.
We love indies
minecraft no exception

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

Around the Network

It makes no sense why Minecraft isn't on Wii U/3DS honestly.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Skullwaker said:
It makes no sense why Minecraft isn't on Wii U/3DS honestly.

The Wii U is actually a great system to put Minecraft on... The touch screen , dual screens with the TV and Gamepad, off screen play, etc. It would work really well!

...only if Nintendo and Microsoft would cooperate together, which would almost never happen.

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Platina said:
The Wii U is actually a great system to put Minecraft on... The touch screen , dual screens with the TV and Gamepad, off screen play, etc. It would work really well!

...only if Nintendo and Microsoft would cooperate together, which would almost never happen.

To be fair, Microsoft did release a Banjo Kazooie game on the GBA back in the day. And Minecraft is already on every platform under the sun, except Nintendo, so for them to release it on the Wii U/3DS would only help their bank account.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

I don't miss it, I hate Minecraft.

Around the Network
Platina said:
cycycychris said:
If anyone ever tries to say that there is no market for Minecraft on the 3DS, just show them this link that says 200k people have downloaded some guys Minecraft clone demo from the eshop.

http://nintendoenthusiast.com/news/the-hype-for-cube-creator-3d-is-real-demo-downloaded-over-200000-times/

Wow, never thought that this clone would be so popular! o.O

..but I think that most people usually talk about the hardware limitations on the 3DS, not the fanbase

Minecraft is the ugliest game I've ever seen. I'm sure the 3DS can handle it.

Samus Aran said:
Platina said:

Wow, never thought that this clone would be so popular! o.O

..but I think that most people usually talk about the hardware limitations on the 3DS, not the fanbase

Minecraft is the ugliest game I've ever seen. I'm sure the 3DS can handle it.

Of course, I'm talking about the open world capabilties (xyz coordinates are pretty big!)

Graphics are very crude, but Microsoft can't really HD this game :P

| |

Skullwaker said:
Platina said:

To be fair, Microsoft did release a Banjo Kazooie game on the GBA back in the day. And Minecraft is already on every platform under the sun, except Nintendo, so for them to release it on the Wii U/3DS would only help their bank account.

That's true, but I have huge doubts with this one... they bought Minecraft for 2.5B for a reason, to own rights to the game.

| |

cycycychris said:

I don't think we'll ever get mine craft on the wii u. All we have to hope for is that Ucraft Ends up being decent. They promises a lot, interesting If he can deliver. he has a form of beta coming to the wii u in a few months I believe.

Yeah hhoping for or indeed expecting minecraft at this point is a mistake, they've had plenty of chances and have refused it every time; why should this be any different?

There's plenty of other places to play it on. It seems like a mistake not having it on the U but there you are.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Hey games.....WiiU games request.

What is the best WiiU game to play with friends and that allows in-game chat?

i have only used Resident Evil revelation for this.

Thanks

Switch!!!