By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination - Sorry VGC, But Your Thread Is In Another Castle

Rate Conegamer's Reign

10 81 70.43%

9 4 3.48%

8 2 1.74%

7 3 2.61%

6 0 0%

5 1 0.87%

4 0 0%

3 0 0%

2 1 0.87%

1 8 6.96%

Total:100
Conegamer said:
MANUELF said:
In what place is Super Mario Galaxy 2 on the best seller list of games on the wiiu? Here in Mexico is at ninth place in the all time list

I'm not sure if I should laugh or cry about that.

I'll do both.

Well is three times cheaper than the cheapest copy on mercadolibre and if we consider that is both an excellent game and not big in download size it was a  must buy, also being at ninth means that it sold at the ver least over 591 copies

Around the Network
DélioPT said:
JEMC said:

@DélioPT: I think we'll have to agree to disagree.

Like WhiteEaglePL said, Kid Icarus or Fire Emblem would work on for a musou game, just like Xenoblade. Even a Metroid musou could work (but would be weird), but Mario? Sorry, but no. They would have to make too many changes to make it work.

Agreed! :D

Kid Icarus and Metroid wouldn't mean you'd get just one or two characters (and stories)?
Of those Fire Emblem really is the best option: lots of games and characters to draw inspiration from.

I don't know about Kid Icarus (haven't played any of its games), but in Metroid you have not only Samus (which could appear twice, with its zero suit and in its armor), but also Space Marines (which could come in several classes) and other bounty hunters. And that's beside counting the some Pirates also thworn in the mix.

But yeah, Fire Emblem would be a better choice.

@Clyde: I agree, you have no shame

Pavolink said:
So, I pre-ordered Xenoblade Chronicles X...

Good for you!

I know I'll also buy it, but not day one.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

se7en7thre3 said:
If marketed correctly (on Disc. family, CN, Nick, disney channels etc) a $249 Splatoon bundle could become a big hit.

That would be an excellent idea. Consequently, I doubt Nintendo will do it. Their marketing these days is pretty weak.

se7en7thre3 said:
If marketed correctly (on Disc. family, CN, Nick, disney channels etc) a $249 Splatoon bundle could become a big hit.

It's honestly the perfect game to be marketed on Nickelodeon, especially. Too bad it probably won't happen. 

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Am I the only one that thinks Mario Maker could be one of the most important Wii U games to date? I think, if marketed correctly, it could attract the Minecraft crowd and people who love making things themselves. They just need a quick, catchy advertisement and plaster it everywhere, and you're done.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Around the Network

Mario Maker IS one of Wii U's most important games in it's whole lifetime.
Never before could you develop your own Mario game. And you can even use the classic schemes to make your levels and share.

This is the game that will speak to longtime Nintendo fans.
If you can not just create levels but full games, sales for it are going to be great!

Can you imagine what would be like if Nintendo decided to release a "Fan made Mario collection", entirely made of the most rated levels? That would do wonders for the game's community and Nintendo's image overall.

I think the Wii U has a lot of important titles and sleeper hits this year.

MohammadBadir said:
What would be a good game to get for 500 points on the DSi?

Starship Defense, if available.

Clyde32 said:

I agree... oh wanna hear a story? My sister who bought the wii U ... yea she says she wont open it until she beats two games on the wii.... Twilight princess and other M.... heres the thing she never plays them and shes "afraid" of the 3rd dungeon in TP because "water". -_-

Excuse me while I go cry in the corner and watch ssb4, 3d world, nintendoland and Hyrule warriors remain in their boxes

Follow my Gaming and Graphics Business on facebook and on Twitter:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=101878997952596&ref=br_rs

https://twitter.com/KellyGGWD

uran10 said:
Clyde32 said:

I agree... oh wanna hear a story? My sister who bought the wii U ... yea she says she wont open it until she beats two games on the wii.... Twilight princess and other M.... heres the thing she never plays them and shes "afraid" of the 3rd dungeon in TP because "water". -_-

Excuse me while I go cry in the corner and watch ssb4, 3d world, nintendoland and Hyrule warriors remain in their boxes

Water temple in TP is harder than OoT.

And Other M is scary bad.