By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination - Sorry VGC, But Your Thread Is In Another Castle

Rate Conegamer's Reign

10 81 70.43%

9 4 3.48%

8 2 1.74%

7 3 2.61%

6 0 0%

5 1 0.87%

4 0 0%

3 0 0%

2 1 0.87%

1 8 6.96%

Total:100

Retagging.

Around the Network

Emily Rogers did an interview with Dan Adelman from Nintendo. A must read!

The interview sheds some light on how things (don't) get done on Nintendo: http://www.dromble.com/2015/01/21/former-nintendo-executive-dan-adelman-discusses-nintendos-culture-third-party-support-and-much-more/

Splatoon has quickly become one of my most anticipated games for the Wii U. I really really want that game.

200k amiibos sold in France

http://www.jdli.com/les-amiibo-font-le-plein-art-1210-1.html

I hope N gives numbers for amiibo sold in USA, Japan, Spain, Italy ect.

Around the Network

In the next Investor's Meeting they will likely speak about amiibo sales and how they will keep them coming, too!

So captain toad in its 3rd week is at number 10 while smash is at 9 in germany
captain toad is doing great it looks like

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

Nintendo news of 21/01/2015: Sorry for not making this yesterday. I was... too tired

• Media Create: The 3DS sold 48k units and Wii U 9k units last week. The Top 10 was yet again filled with Nintendo exclusives: YW2.5 sold 50k units, Pokemon ORAS 24k units, Kenka Bancho 6 24k units, MH4G and SSB3DS 15k units, SSBU 13k units, YW2 8k units, and both MK8 and AC: NL 7k sold units.
  • A bunch of Pokemon news appeared today: Masuda has some "big ideas" and he says he's open to Pokemon Musou (I would SO get that!); also how Pokken came to be!
  • 200k Amiibo have been sold in France! So we have at least 2.8 million Amiibo worldwide! 
  • Dan Adelman (former Nintendo executive) had a pretty long interview with topics such as how decisions are made in Nintendo and 3rd-party relationships. I recommend you give it a read.
  • Super Smash Bros. Melee and U are going to be in EVO 2015!
  • Pre-order Kirby and TRC at Toys 'R Us and geta free Kirby Amiibo!
  • Club Nintendo news: This year's elite gift will be digital games again, January 2015 downloable games are up, but this time they'll be available UNTIL June! And Flipnote Studio 3D will be free to Club Nintendo members in February in NA; European news to come.
  • Nintendo will be attending PAX South 2015!
  • Terraria coming to Wii U and 3DS?
  • Nemo confirmed for Splatoon ↓

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

cycycychris said:
I took advantage of that deal when it was for Smash. That's how I got my Yoshi amiibo. I also kind of regret getting him, I don't see any game that I buy in the future really using him. I kind of regret not getting maybe link. LoZ U should have some type of function with that amiibo.

At least you were able to get that deal. I wanted to aswell but they failed to specify that you had to pre-order. >.>

cycycychris said:

I got the info from Nintendo fan sites that told me to pre-order. I was surprised they offered such a good deal and I had to take advantage of it. But I was to lazy to go to a Toys R Us store to pre-order, I got it from there website. Which they didn't send it until 4 days after the game released and I did not recieve the game until a week and 2 days after the release date. And lets say, I won't preorder from them again, unless they truely offer some type of really good deal on a game I really want.

So if anyone is going to pre-order Kirby from them. Do it in store if you want it day one. They don't send your pre-orders until the game release date, and in my case, 4 days after the game released.

Oh, well that sucks!

The Rainbow Curse deal isn't even on the site so I guess it's in store only which is fine by me!