By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination - Sorry VGC, But Your Thread Is In Another Castle

Rate Conegamer's Reign

10 81 70.43%

9 4 3.48%

8 2 1.74%

7 3 2.61%

6 0 0%

5 1 0.87%

4 0 0%

3 0 0%

2 1 0.87%

1 8 6.96%

Total:100

Anyone have an opinion for Paper Monsters Recruit or Armillo?

Around the Network

"Should Nintendo Cut The Wii U Price?"

Yes, they should. The retailers are jacking up the price here to take advantage of the demand :{

I WON A BET AGAINST AZUREN! WOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

:3

TheWPCTraveler said:

Yes, they should. The retailers are jacking up the price here to take advantage of the demand :{

Are they really? Well that's...surprising. Surely then they need to make more systems though. 

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

TheWPCTraveler said:

That's something I wasn't expecting to happen with WiiU anymore (after its launch).

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

well captain toad is fun
the puzzles are fun and its very beautiful

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
OfficerRaichu15 said:
well captain toad is fun
the puzzles are fun and its very beautiful

Do you think it will take you more than 10 hours to 100 percent?

Im about half way through and 5 hours in so yes

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

So, thanks to kljesta64 link, I've been following the translation of Iwata's interview with 4Gamer and, in the last translated section when they talk about how Iwata wanted the sleep function to be implemented in the GameBoy Advance SP but they couldn't, there's something interesting:

Iwata: I was really upset by that at the time. But that feeling of 'We must do it next time!' connected directly to implementing that feature into the DS.

Kawakami: I do think the concept of a sleep mode for a game console is brilliant.

Iwata: Speaking of that, let's talk about two years ago. Right after the Wii U launched, when you were kind enough to give us quite a lot of feedback, Mr. Kawakami, I had a similar feeling of frustration to the GBA SP situation then. On various points, I thought 'We have to do that next time!'

Kawakami:Oh, I'm sorry. I might have been a little insensitive at the time.

Iwata: Not at all. But, because of that, because of that frustration, not only do we want it to connect with features next time, we are actually working to fix it for next time.

Speculation time! What could they be talking about?

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

JEMC said:

So, thanks to kljesta64 link, I've been following the translation of Iwata's interview with 4Gamer and, in the last translated section when they talk about how Iwata wanted the sleep function to be implemented in the GameBoy Advance SP but they couldn't, there's something interesting:

Iwata: I was really upset by that at the time. But that feeling of 'We must do it next time!' connected directly to implementing that feature into the DS.

Kawakami: I do think the concept of a sleep mode for a game console is brilliant.

Iwata: Speaking of that, let's talk about two years ago. Right after the Wii U launched, when you were kind enough to give us quite a lot of feedback, Mr. Kawakami, I had a similar feeling of frustration to the GBA SP situation then. On various points, I thought 'We have to do that next time!'

Iwata: Not at all. But, because of that, because of that frustration, not only do we want it to connect with features next time, we are actually working to fix it for next time.

third party supports

Bets:

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

OfficerRaichu15 said:
JEMC said:

third party supports

He's talking of adding features, not making miracles >.<

JEMC said:
OfficerRaichu15 said:
JEMC said:

third party supports

He's talking of adding features, not making miracles >.<

Hey! Stop destroying our dreams!

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.