By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination - Sorry VGC, But Your Thread Is In Another Castle

Rate Conegamer's Reign

10 81 70.43%

9 4 3.48%

8 2 1.74%

7 3 2.61%

6 0 0%

5 1 0.87%

4 0 0%

3 0 0%

2 1 0.87%

1 8 6.96%

Total:100
kljesta64 said:
23min analysis of Zelda U

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MGlHnwVDmc&list

That's some dedication right there! Most of that stuff didn't even occur to me while watching the new gameplay vid.

Around the Network
RavenXtra said:
kljesta64 said:

That's some dedication right there! Most of that stuff didn't even occur to me while watching the new gameplay vid.

Indeed; so many little secrets! Can't wait to see more

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Go Zelda U!

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

RavenXtra said:
kljesta64 said:

I can't believe I watched the whole thing. And it was entertaining!

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Anyone wanna theorize on Zelda U?

I'm really thinking too much about this, but why the hell does Link still have a blue tunic in the footage? I highly doubt the game starts with 5 Heart containers, which means he's been through at least 1 dungeon (where he probably got the bow and arrow), and he has a FULL magic meter, meaning it's not early in the game (maybe at the 3 or 4 hours mark). So is he gonna wear that blue tunic for all of the game? Or do you guys think he gets the green tunic after the first half of the game? (In modern Zelda games, that means when the Triforce takes part of the story).

Of course, this could be an alpha/whatever build where he always has 5 hearts-full magic meter... But it is kinda annoying me.

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Around the Network
Slarvax said:

I'm really thinking too much about this, but why the hell does Link still have a blue tunic in the footage? I highly doubt the game starts with 5 Heart containers, which means he's been through at least 1 dungeon (where he probably got the bow and arrow), and he has a FULL magic meter, meaning it's not early in the game (maybe at the 3 or 4 hours mark). So is he gonna wear that blue tunic for all of the game? Or do you guys think he gets the green tunic after the first half of the game? (In modern Zelda games, that means when the Triforce takes part of the story).

Of course, this could be an alpha/whatever build where he always has 5 hearts-full magic meter... But it is kinda annoying me.

The blue outfit looks like the be the one Link will use the entire game. I don't see him getting other ones, let alone a green one into a green sea of trees and grass.

I also believe the game will start with only 3 hearts but wouldn't surprise us if starts with 5 hearts. As much as I love the enormus overworld, exploring all for pieces of heart must reach a point where it will feel like hell.

Pavolink said:
Slarvax said:

The blue outfit looks like the be the one Link will use the entire game. I don't see him getting other ones, let alone a green one into a green sea of trees and grass.

I also believe the game will start with only 3 hearts but wouldn't surprise us if starts with 5 hearts. As much as I love the enormus overworld, exploring all for pieces of heart must reach a point where it will feel like hell.

Since the world is so big, they will have to make more dungeons than what they normally make (between 6 and 4 right?). That might fix that problem.

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Slarvax said:
Pavolink said:
Slarvax said:

Since the world is so big, they will have to make more dungeons than what they normally make (between 6 and 4 right?). That might fix that problem.

Hope we get a lot of dungeons, so far this are the dungeons of the games I remember right now:

The Legend of Zelda - 9 dungeons

Level 1-9 

Zelda II The Adventure of Link - 7 dungeons

Parapa Palace, Swam Palace, Island Palace, ?? Palace, Water Palace, ?? Palace, The Great Palace

The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past - 13 dungeons

Hyrule Castle seawers, East Palace, Desert Palace, Tower of Hera, Hyrule Castle Tower, Palace of Darkness, Swamp Palace, Skull Woods, Thieve's Hideout, Ice Palace, Misery Mine, Turtle Rock, Ganon's Tower

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time - 11 dungeons + 1 optional dungeon

Inside Great Deku Tree, Dodongo's Cavern, Inside Jabu Jabu's Belly, Forest Temple, Fire Temple, Ice Cavern, Water Temple, Bottom of the Well, Shadow Temple, Spirit Temple, Ganon's Castle, Gerudo Training Grounds

The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask - 4 dungeons + 4 final trials

Woodfall Temple, Snowhead Temple, Great Bay Temple, Stone Tower Temple, Deku Trial, Goron Trial, Zora Trial, 4th Trial

The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker - 8 dungeons + Hyrule Castle

Forsaken Fortress part 1, Dragoon Roost Caver, Forbidden Woods, Tower of the Goods, Forsaken Fortress part 2, Earth Temple, Wind Temple, Ganon's Tower, Hyrule Castle battle with a lot of Moblins and Darknuts.

The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess - 9 dungeons + Optional Dungeon

Forest Temple, Goron Mines, Lakebed Temple, Arbiter's Grounds, Snowpeak Ruins, Temple of Time, City in the Sky, Palace of Twilight, Hyrule Castle, Cave of Ordeals

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword - 7 dungeons + 5 dungeony areas

Skyview Temple, Earth Temple, Lanayru Minning Facility, Ancient Cistern, Sandship, Fire Sanctuary, Sky Keep, Faroon Woods, Eldin Volcano, Lanayru Mines/Desert, Lanaysu Sand Sea/Pirate's Stronghold, Lanayru Gorge

I'm expecting at least 12 "dungeons" to be honest.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

kljesta64 said:

Wow.  Just wow.  Been a while since I was this excited for a game.  

Basically, what I'm getting from this little 5 minute demo is this: Zelda + Skyrim Sized map = Everything I Ever wanted in an adventure game.  No other Zelda before it has truly been open world like this, and there are so many little things. Plus, with Nintendo, you can rest easy knowing that you can pre-order it.  After all, we all know that this game will actually work and be full-featured upon release with few to no bugs!  

All hail Nintendo? 

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android