By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 59- Phoenix Wright

Stefl1504 said:
Radish, that doesn't make sense, why did you ever think that there are 2 scum when you are a miller...

Because otherwise the town would be too powerful with a doctor, a cop and a watcher

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Around the Network
Final-Fan said:
Stefl and Linkz, would you like to roleclaim? I am seriously considering it myself. I'm not trying to pressure you though ... yet.
Either way, your thoughts here are appreciated, especially: Linkz, can you explain why your post seems to imply you thought the game would end?

I don't like to roleclaim, but since I am quite sure that we can find out the last scum with it, I am willing to provide it. Also, a godfather wouldn't seem that unlikely looking at my role...

radishhead said:
There can't be 3 scum in this game, that'd be crazy - maybe one of the two is scum, we'll need more discussion

I realize you were confused, but who did you think the 3 scum were?

radishhead said:
So there's only 1 Mafia?

For the record (hope this doesn't backfire), I'm a miller. I guess that helps with balancing the cop

Why did you wait til now to claim miller?

Final-Fan said:
Stefl and Linkz, would you like to roleclaim? I am seriously considering it myself. I'm not trying to pressure you though ... yet.
Either way, your thoughts here are appreciated, especially: Linkz, can you explain why your post seems to imply you thought the game would end?

I'm okay with a mass claim. It'd be even better if we could all claim roles and actions at the same time.

It's simple; in thinking there's only one scum, if Noctis was scum then the game would be over with his lynch.

Around the Network

You're here; I have to leave, but I will do my roleclaim expecting that Linkz's will follow SOON after and hopefully the others too.

Here is a post I had prepared several hours ago but hadn't decided to post:
Tell you what. I am going to lay my cards on the table. I am the doctor.

So in a 6 player game, we allegedly have: doctor, cop AND watcher, and miller, and whatever the hell Linkz is, and Stefl is the one and only scum. Seems a bit stacked against the mafia to me, although a bad cop scan would hurt if town got unlucky.

Alternatively, there could be a Godfather and the one and only mafia is basically anyone other than moreno (and radish I guess).

Two-mafia theories:
radish could be lying and also mafia (with Stefl).
moreno is lying scum and mafia with Linkz, while Stefl is innocent.
moreno is mafia with radish, pulling a very risky double fakeclaim and the quickhammer with Linkz was just a coincidence (he happened to be on and saw Linkz vote and immediately hammered).

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

I'm Larry Butz, Vanilla Townie. Thus nothing to report.

FF, why didn't you give your targets? That should be HUGE in determining who is town or not.

Linkzmax said:
radishhead said:
There can't be 3 scum in this game, that'd be crazy - maybe one of the two is scum, we'll need more discussion

I realize you were confused, but who did you think the 3 scum were?

I thought we lynched scum on day 1 (Noctis)

I waited until now to claim miller because I thought declaring a miller in a 6 player game would sound ridiculous

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Linkzmax said:
FF, why didn't you give your targets? That should be HUGE in determining who is town or not.

Hmm, I forgot that I hadn't said it. 

N1 radish
N2 myself
and it's possible that the mafia chose not to kill on N1 so as to have an even numbered town (more room for mafia to hide in), so in that case it would be possible that radish is scum. 

Also it is really bad that radish completely misread or ignored the end-of-day post of Day 1 that said pretty clearly that town was lynched.  But I'm still thinking it's pretty unlikely he's scum. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom!