By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 59- Phoenix Wright

The only reason and I mean THE ONLY REASON that I haven't already voted morenoingrato is for the sake of letting full discussion happen even though I'm 100% certain moreno and Linkz are both scum.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Around the Network

There can't be 3 scum in this game, that'd be crazy - maybe one of the two is scum, we'll need more discussion

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

EBWOP: Oh wait, I'm an idiot - in which case, I understand your issue with the quicklynch.

Watch me on YouTube!

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Linkz and Final Fan are town.

I am Miles Edgeworth, town cop.

So there's only 1 Mafia?

For the record (hope this doesn't backfire), I'm a miller. I guess that helps with balancing the cop

Watch me on YouTube!

Around the Network

Radish, that doesn't make sense, why did you ever think that there are 2 scum when you are a miller...

I will also take moreno's claim with a grain of salt, but radish kinda confirms his claim... and I really do think there is only one scum...

morenoingrato said:
Linkz and Final Fan are town.

I am Miles Edgeworth, town cop.

How do you explain the fact that you hammered Noctis with no discussion at the exact same time that Linkz voted Noctis, also with basically no discussion?  Also, why do you think Linkz implied the game would end in the post where he voted? 

(The only reason I'm even REMOTELY entertaining the idea of moreno being legitimate is that radish has claimed miller and stefl didn't counterclaim moreno's cop claim.  I am, of course, not a cop.  I am still suspicious and believe there might be no cop despite the existence of the miller, but must consider moreno's claim seriously.) 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!

Stefl1504 said:
I will also take moreno's claim with a grain of salt, but radish kinda confirms his claim... and I really do think there is only one scum...

Do you realize that if moreno is cop, and Linkz and I are town, and radish is miller, that means the one scum is you!?  Unless one of Linkz and I were Godfather I guess.  GF and miller in a 6 player game though? 

Stefl and Linkz, would you like to roleclaim? I am seriously considering it myself. I'm not trying to pressure you though ... yet.
Either way, your thoughts here are appreciated, especially: Linkz, can you explain why your post seems to imply you thought the game would end?