By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 59- Phoenix Wright

NoCtiS_NoX said:
Linkzmax said:
NoCtiS_NoX said:

So, any reason we shouldn't lynch you?

Any good reason why would you guys want to lynch me?

You contributed nothing day 1 and your only content of day 2 is role fishing, on top of  what I said before about "disappointed" being quite a reach.

Around the Network

You guys need to do something its been nearly a week and almost nothing has changed. At this rate, it seems like it'll be Christmas before the game finishes

My Hummingbird

3DS Friend Code: 047387541842

Vote: Noctis

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

I was actually gonna do that, but now I better give it a little time to percolate before jumping on with such a small voting pool. Actually, no, screw it, I'll just try to keep an eye on the thread.

Vote Noctis

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Bring on the next Day/game.

Around the Network

There isn't anything else to do.

Day 2 Ended

Everyone was extremely on edge and couldn't trust each other. Finally everybody decided this spirit medium mumbo jumbo from Maya and decided she must be the killer although . The judge passed down the verdict of guilty upon Miss Fey and that her punishment was to be thrown into the sea. Phoenix Wright to stop them but, he was fruitless and he couldn't produce evidence to stop them. However, when the dust settled, they all realized that she was innocent and they had made a mistake. 

Noctis was Maya Fey: Town Watcher

Night 2 Begins

It will end on Monday 9:15pm

My Hummingbird

Night 2 Ends

Everybody woke up to rejoicing that nobody had been killed last night. Everybody thought it was quite strange that only one person was killed. Everybody was happy aside from Phoenix Wright who was still grieving over Maya's death. Still, everybody remained cautious since the killer was still on the loose and help was still a whiles away. Who was the killer and were they still safe?

Day 3 Begins

My Hummingbird

I think it's a good time for the cop to reveal their information, regardless of whether they hit innocent scans or not.

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Well, I'm not actually convinced there is a cop, since there is apparently a doctor or blocker or something that is very good at its job.

By the way, I hope you realize, radish, how INCREDIBLY SUSPICIOUS morenoingrato and Linkzmax are with their quickhammer yesterday.

How about it, Linkz? Did you get blocked/doctored on Night 1 as well, or deliberately refrain from killing on Night 1? I'm sure that on Night 2 you intended to kill.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom!