Zelda 2 143 36.57%

A Link to the Past 12 3.07%

Ocarina of Time 19 4.86%

Majora Mask 50 12.79%

Wind Waker 39 9.97%

Twilight Princess 41 10.49%

Skyward Sword 66 16.88%

Total:391

The first one is the worst, IMO, it's a game I can't play in current times. Not surprised to see Zelda 2 on the top, but I must say I don't get the hate for the game, it's a very good entry in the series, it's just different from the other Zeldas.

Around the Network
orniletter said:
Zelda 1 & 2 are unplayable if you didn´t grow up with them or a willing to figure everything out for yourself.

All the other games are great.

I can't back that up. Those games are absolutely playable today. Having to explore and figure shit out for yourself has nothing to do with playability. And those two games, especially Zelda 1, are some of the most playable video games of all time. There are many NES games that are, due to lesser game designer/programmer ability, "almost unplayable". But there are also quite a lot of NES games that are far more playable even today, than many of today's own modern, HD games.

i havent played zelda 1 and zelda 2 so i cant comment on that, however i've played the rest. 

My least favorite is Skyward sword, i thought it was gooood but nothing amazing or revoltionary like all the reviews say. i gave it a solid 8 outof 10 which is still a very good score. I thought the game was underwelming with some week designs compared to it's predecessors. One of the reasons i bought a wii was for that game and i was pretty dissapointed, specially comparing it to the competition out that year. However the story was nice. I dont really play nintendo games for story but this one was decent with some nice cinematic moments.  

RavenXtra said:

Skyward Sword. The tutorials & constant hand-holding every time you turn on the game gets extremely annoying.

(Ironic because my avatar is SS, but hey I think it looks cool xD)

I would've never thought :o

Skyward Sword, then OoT

Around the Network

I like all the ones I've played (only 4: Ocarina, Majora's, TP and Wind Waker)

Zelda 1 is actually worse than Zelda 2.

Also, I've been trying to beat OoT for two months now, but I can't bring myself to like it enough to do it =/

I got the same feeling with OoT while playing FFVII. Rationally they should be an improvement over their immediate predecessors, but emotionally something about them hits the wrong chords - perhaps the 2D to 3D shift didn't allow the developers to fully express their visions, so they played it safe, I don't know.

Zelda 2 and Skyward Sword are the least liked...it doesn't surprise me.

I guess I will go with Zelda 2. I never beat it, and probably never gave it a fair chance, but what are you going to do?

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

The only one I haven't really played is Zelda 2 and Majora's Mask, but I will say I did not very much enjoy Twilight Princess... it just bored me.

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash