By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Biggest letdown on the VC?

Gunstar Heroes....that game is a mess.

Around the Network

I'm going to wait till I get a Classic Controller to pass judgement on some games, because I really don't like playing them with a Gamecube controller. It just doesn't translate well.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Light Crusader. That game is total garbage.

Hi, this is Vince with Shamwow.

Comix Zone. Apparently the amount of time it takes me to forget how much a game drove me nuts is around ten years.

Stupid nostalgia goggles making things look better then they actually are.

CIHYFS?

super_etecoon said:
Gunstar Heroes....that game is a mess.
Foor! GH is an orgy of awesomeness wrapped in a orgasm. Mine have been really good but Bomber Man '93 was probably the least good.

My Games of 2011:

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Super Mario 3D Land

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

Around the Network

Super Street Fighter II: The New Challengers. I can't for the life of me figure out what's good about this franchise. Maybe Alpha will change my (Very low) opinion of it, but right now it's just stiff and boring.

yeah, sf 2 hasn't aged too well for me either. For it's time, it was great though. It had much better fighting mechanics then mk or killer instinct.

marvel vs. capcom 2 is still amazing though.

No way! Punch Out is still awesome.

I was disappointed with R-Type 3. It's fun until they severely restrict your mobility, at which point you just spam lives until you memorize the way to get to the next checkpoint.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

I bought some Rainbow Island type shit where he hops on a skateboard every now and then, it was just bad.

F-Zero (SNES) or...
Lylat Wars (N64)