By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - (Updated 5/21/2014) Xbox One, PS4, and WiiU Exclusives, Metacritic Tracking and Comparisons

So X1 winning in retail/1st party and PS4 kicking ass in indies and ports. Sounds about right. The gen is young though, lets see how each one improves in the areas they are lacking in.

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

Around the Network

Wii U has Scram Kitty at 82 on the Indie side of things

Also, could you explain your definition of "Exclusive"...I don't really understand what is included and what isnt. Do you mean "isn't on the other current gen consoles"? Sorry if you've already been over this...

PS4 lost outlast and xbone will lose PvZ in a months time.

Mario Kart 8 is also missing.

Does Shovel Knight fall into or out of being exclusive? I'm confused on that definition.

Around the Network

Max: The Curse of Brotherhood is digital only XBLA and should be moved out of retail section into indie/arcade
Killer instinct is also digital only XBLA so should also be moved to indie/arcade
Xbox Fitness is also a free digital only XBLA title so should be moved to indie/arcade

Titanfall, Dead Rising 3 and Final Fantasy XIV are available on PC/Steambox along with most of the indies.

PS4 section is missing Knack

Tamron said:

Max: The Curse of Brotherhood is digital only XBLA and should be moved out of retail section into indie/arcade
Killer instinct is also digital only XBLA so should also be moved to indie/arcade
Xbox Fitness is also a free digital only XBLA title so should be moved to indie/arcade

Titanfall, Dead Rising 3 and Final Fantasy XIV are available on PC/Steambox along with most of the indies.

Knack only got a 54 on metacritic...

Current Consoles: Gaming PC, Wii U, 3DS

Numberfox said:
Tamron said:

Knack only got a 54 on metacritic...

yeah my bad, meant to say MLB14.

at work, brains fried.

Tamron said:

yeah my bad, meant to say MLB14.

at work, brains fried.

No prob :)

Current Consoles: Gaming PC, Wii U, 3DS

"An awfully boring, repetitive and uninspired game that does absolutely nothing to show PS4’s capabilities but a lot to ruin your day."

Saw this quote from a reviewer of Knack when I went to see the score on Metacritic.lol