By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Killzone Shadowfall available tomorrow...wait, what?

Tagged games:

Now it would be nice to have a good old color manual and a bunch of extras with the game to have something to look at before the ps4 arrives.
They could have capitalized on this and put a making of documentary on it in blu-ray format that works on ps3.

Around the Network

Well, the games usually release before the console. I remember getting Uncharted Golden Abyss about a week before the Vita launched.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Smart move. Having PS4 games out early and on display is free advertising a week or two before the console comes out.

Fusioncode said:
Well, the games usually release before the console. I remember getting Uncharted Golden Abyss about a week before the Vita launched.

Unless the games are for the Sega Saturn.  Then Sega says one release date, and then SURPRISE! only for the console and only first party titles are released with it, so people have no games to play until the third party games come out later.

games for new consoles have generally come out before the consoles themselves. I remember i had Nfl fever and halo in hand weeks before the original xbox came out

Someone review that game and tell us how it is.. Don't be biased btw. At the very least, tell us how the manual looks or give us an unboxing

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Around the Network

I'll pick it up tomorrow and be playing it, just because the PS4 isn't backwards compatible with the PS3 doesn't mean the PS3 isn't front-words compatible with the PS4.

Killzone: Shadow Fall: Beat a tested in the past

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

CGI-Quality said:

It sure will be! Also:

Just came out tonight! 

You'll have everything except the console itself soon :D

Love the Michael Jackson poster!

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

@CGI-Quality Wow congrats man! I would be really nervous if I had the game before the console launch. I mean I would have the damn game but I wouldn't be able to play it xD.

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

CGI-Quality said:

Annnnnnnd................

Haha I laughed :D

You look concentrated and excited :D

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!