By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Banjo-Kazooie 3 coming late 2008

I am pumped. This game ties with Fable 2 on my most anticipated list!

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Around the Network

I'll still buy it. Who here completed both the pervious games? Ahh the memories...

Brian ZuckerGeneral PR Manager, VGChartzbzucker@vgchartz.com

Digg VGChartz!

Follow VGChartz on Twitter!

Fan VGChartz on Facebook!

Edouble24 said:
thekitchensink said:
If Nintendo were coaching them, this game would be godly. As it stands now, it will likely only be bloody awesome XD
Nintendo could take a few lessons from Rare in the platformer area. I don't think The Big N has topped BK with a 3D platformer yet.

Super Mario Galaxy says hi.

I'm stoked that they're bringing out another banjo-kazooie game, but the way they look.......just ugh. It totally takes away the charm of the series, to me. It reminds me of that "real" world mario pictures, where he's fat and scary, and peach looks very.....hmmm, promiscuous. Just totslly ruins it for me.

loadedstatement said:
I'll still buy it. Who here completed both the pervious games? Ahh the memories...

I've beaten both 100 percent. Tooie was no cake walk to get all the items...it had too many. Still great fun though.

And Tell Mario Galaxy I said hi

Wouldn't it be sweet if they re release the 1st two Banjo games for the 360.

Around the Network

Weren't they published by Nintendo?

yungmagic09 said:
Only if it's for the arcade. I wouldn't want Rare to spend two years on a remake. I do believe MS is able to do this and I do think they will.

Edouble24 said:
yungmagic09 said:
Only if it's for the arcade. I wouldn't want Rare to spend two years on a remake. I do believe MS is able to do this and I do think they will.

Well let's not forget the whole Goldeneye fiasco.  It was a Rare N64 title just like Banjo, and Microsoft was going to put it on Live with online multiplayer, but apparently it got cancelled because Microsoft and Nintendo could not agree on prices.  WHO CARES, it's all profit and your fans want the game!  Just like Banjo!

I wish there was a way for them to come to VC though.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

BenKenobi88 said:
Edouble24 said:
yungmagic09 said:

Well let's not forget the whole Goldeneye fiasco. It was a Rare N64 title just like Banjo, and Microsoft was going to put it on Live with online multiplayer, but apparently it got cancelled because Microsoft and Nintendo could not agree on prices. WHO CARES, it's all profit and your fans want the game! Just like Banjo!

I wish there was a way for them to come to VC though.

That's a bit different because there was a third party involved and MS never purchased the rights to Goldeneye like they did with Banjo. Nintendo didn't want Activision to release the title and Rare does NOT own the Goldeneye IP.

MS paid an additional 17 million or so(I forgot the exact figure) for all of the IPs that Rare established while with Nintendo. No one has ever given a clear answer about this but I do believe that MS can do whatever they like with the Banjo titles.  I'm sure we're going to find out this year what the deal is.

I really hope BOTH banjo's come to the XBLA. I never played Tooie, but i still have number one lying around here somewhere for the 64, it is AWESOME!

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS