By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Sony and Microsoft are screwed at launch! (according to this guy, also conspiracy about delayed games)

What do you think?

Around the Network

edit : will wait for that video to be posted

re-edit : saw the video, and if indeed Sony did that first 180 on DRM :

1/ we will have confirmation thanks to the prepatched OS

2/ Sony deserves the PR hypocrit award of the decade

3/ The gaming community the gullible award of the year

lolololo i dont know how to embed videos.

do it from your second post

Fixed the OP.

Around the Network

I knew this video will show up here really fast.....

When you think my english is bad...sorry for my bad english,    i'm from Germany. And yeees, sorry, that we've almost destroyed the whole world, blahblahblah

yeah i i found it and made my first ever post. XD

Quite a lot of it seems plausible:

Sony changing DRM policies last minute because they saw the negative feedback Microsoft received. Indeed, that would require major changes to their network system and it would explain why Sony kept their policies secret for quite some time.
However, I dont see why the native resolution of a game would have to be turned down because of network issues.
Although: Wii U Cod 1080p and PS4/XBoX 720p ..... want to see that meltdown!!

Oh, cool the same guy that revealed* that all Wii U Games would be 1080p and 60Fps

* and by "revealed" i mean guessed

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

lmfao November is going to be very interesting.

Like always, this is all bullshit unless official confirmed.