By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Who does and doesn't care which console sells the most?

Of course I care about the sales. Who doesn't go out with friends and brag them the numbers my console of choice moves?

Around the Network
brendude13 said:

The sales of my preferred console mean absolutely everything to me.

...Unless it's selling poorly, in which case I'll talk about the games library instead.

Ah yes, the VGChartz 101. We all should abide by these rules.

I care because if the console does not sell, it gets no games. ala Wii-U,

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

I care because if they don't sell then we get no LOCALIZATION!

Nintendo and Sony are the two companies I want to see do well in the gaming world. Been a fan of both since the PS1/SNES era.

Estelle and Adol... best characters ever! XD

Around the Network

As the recent past has shown, it's not the best thing to have the best selling console. It only leads to a lot of arrogance.

I do hope WiiU picks up a bit, next to the games being great fun, it's my kids' favorite and they can play off-screen while I use the tv for something else. It's fine if it becomes the next gc too. Nintendo can use a dose of humility this round.

If all three consoles sell well, gamer's are the ones that benefit.

Not particularly interested to be honest. As long as whichever console i buy sells well enough to have long lasting support, i'm all good.

I couldn't care less, as long as sales for all consoles are good and the industry isn't in turmoil I'm not bothered.

I dont care which sells the most I just want the console with the most arrogant gamers to sell the least.

It has something to do with balance of the universe and fairness and whatnot.