By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Should I keep her furniture?

I totally agree w. you.
She doesn't deserve her furniture when she was the one that got you into financial trouble

Good Luck on getting out!!!

Around the Network

I think you should ask her to cover the rent/bills for a month, seeing as how she was the one who left (did I get that right?). If she doesn't, and you don't want the furniture, then just sell it. An outrageous thing you could do is burn the furniture in front of her house, but that would be a waste (but so damn cool!).

Yeah she's the one that left, people are saying just give it all back, but I don't even want her or her family near the house seeing as she lives 90km's away now and they'd need a trailer.

She'd owe me at least $1k, at 'least'.

You say she owes you money, did you and her co-sign some kind of lease agreement?

Also do you both have any mutual friends that you could use to get this furniture thing resolved? Basically if you sell the furniture without her permission it could come back to haunt you.

I've been where you are and trust me the best thing to do is to act like a responsible adult and not try to do anything childish or underhanded to get back at her. Basically keep everything above board and just move on.  She's not worth the amount of time you're spending thinking about her.

For what it's worth, I'm in kind of the same situation (feels weird telling a gaming forum about it... :p). Anyway, the long and the short of it was that I packed up all of her things and helped her get out of my life. I wasted the last six months feeling sorry for myself and my situation, but now I know it's for the better.

I guess I'm trying to say, from someone who was just there, it's hard to just give up everything you have, live in the poor house for a few months while you catch up, but it's worth it, just so you don't have to put up with it in your life any more.

I wish you the best of luck.

Around the Network

well...i'd b as mad as hell if I were u. Just get rid of the furniture and move on. Good luck:)

Keep the stuff until shes pays back what she owes you.

I got the pictures from the thread YOU posted them in, so don't get all snippy with me Mr. She doesn't mind, she's right beside me reading this as I right it. *rolls eyes*

Haha I don't mind you got the pictures! I was just wondering where they were from, cause I only remembered having them in my profile which has since been removed a while ago.

If she owes you money then get the money and then give her back her furniture

Predictions:Sales of Wii Fit will surpass the combined sales of the Grand Theft Auto franchiseLifetime sales of Wii will surpass the combined sales of the entire Playstation family of consoles by 12/31/2015 Wii hardware sales will surpass the total hardware sales of the PS2 by 12/31/2010 Wii will have 50% marketshare or more by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  It was a little over 48% only)Wii will surpass 45 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  Nintendo Financials showed it fell slightly short of 45 million shipped by end of 2008)Wii will surpass 80 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2009 (I was wrong!! Wii didn't even get to 70 Million)