By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Future White Minority/White People Endangered

How do you feel about the declining population of white people, worldwide?

It is good; white people ... 81 8.27%

It is good; we should be open to diversity. 152 15.53%

It is good; white people are bad. 66 6.74%

It is fine; there is noth... 169 17.26%

It is unfortunate; I wish... 80 8.17%

It is bad; white people a... 429 43.82%

Total:977

You are exaggerating two things to be much bigger problems than what they really are: Firstly, no reasonable person has ever said that these declining birth rates are because of White guilt, or because Whites don't deserve existence, or because Whites harm diversity. The implication that the world secretly wants Whites to die makes no sense. Secondly, Whites are not "dying off" to begin with. They are currently experiencing a decrease in population. To say that this MUST mean whites will eventually go extinct is an exercise in the slippery-slope fallacy.

The main reason people don't seem to care is because this is the result of voluntary actions by Whites. It's not like Whites are being forced to not reproduce; these are their choices. This is not comparable to dangers other races face such as social injustice. I can't even believe you're comparing the two. People don't choose to be victims of social injustice, or to be five times more likely to be born in impoverished areas with poor schooling, etc. But people do choose if they want to have kids or not. It is obvious why the former needs external help, rather than the latter.

Another reason many people don't care is because this is an inevitable fact for all races. The alternative would be population growth for an infinite amount of time, which is fundamentally impossible. At some point, the human population is going to have to stop growing as a result of limited resources. I'm not sure when that point is, but I'd rather not find out when it's too late. Hopefully, other races see similar trends.

Around the Network

Let them be happy and enjoy their lifes instead of forcing them carry the burden of children.

To help the cause my girlfriend and I are having a lil baby girl in Febuary. So thats a +1 for the whites. Just doing my bit. In all seriousness though its not really a problem. The population is becoming more diverse and thats fine.

Interesting to see so many people completely and totally misunderstand this topic.

Shadow1980 and Mr Kahn have answered this quite well. People doing well tend to have less children, which allows them to focus on those they do have and on themselves. People in poverty tend to have more children. It's an evolutionary impulse, kind of like laying a hundred eggs in the hope that some of them make it. That just makes it worse, of course, as more children fall into the cracks and they end up having to fight with one another to survive.

There really isn't much we can actively do beyond raising the standard of living for everyone, which isn't going to happen. The problem isn't the contraction, which would eventually right itself, but rather the rising population in poorer groups.

It's fine, more diversity is a good thing.

Around the Network

Good, helps to slow down the growth of the world population at least a little bit Just imagine whites would also get more kids as they do, the world would have even more people to handle.

The only problem is that it is hard to handle for a country if there are more and more old people and less young people. And sure, if people in poorer countries get more kids as people in "rich" countries it will be also harder to handle the problems in these poor countries if there aren't so many rich anymore who can do something against these problems with their money. And white people are richer on average.

But there are also countries who get out of this bad situation and those can take over the role to help poorer countries.

I have no clue if my posts has anything to do with the op.

It's because of the culture, economic situation and standard of living in most white majority countries. Individual happiness is very important in the industrialised world. A child could get in the way of going out and getting very drunk, high, clubbing, pubbing, cinema, theatre, restaurants etc. Life is expensive so bringing up a child will cost a fortune. Also people are changing, a lot of people just don't want children and they are no longer expected to. Secular and atheist belief is high and both don't require children if anything it discourages it due to overpopulation of the planet.

Contrast that with the developing non white world. Most are still religious which promotes big families and is anti family planning. Many still have big families due to high infant mortality rates and the cost and standard of of living is low. They consume a lot less resources per head and don't have many of the luxuries taken for granted in the industrialised world so have no idea what they are missing out on. The concept of individual happiness is nowhere near as important as doing what the culture of that society expects of you (i.e get married and have children).

There were some studies done of the future race of the planet and they found that humans will soon start to evolve into two fairly distinct branches with the rich being able to afford to give their children artificial genetic advantages over the rest of us. Also there is a lot of race mixing going on so the mixed race population is exploding in size.

http://www.livescience.com/34228-will-humans-eventually-all-look-like-brazilians.html

I don't know... If you live in a area that was once all white for over 1,000 years, and had a sense of community and belonging, and in the past 12 or so years it's become 45% Asian/Middle Eastern (etc) with the new arrivals rarely working yet living off the fat of the land whilst undermining your culture and history, you've every right to be alarmed and angry.

If we were all just the same and humans, nobody would be annoyed at the point I've made, but we all know deep down it's a huge issue.

I've had to put off having kids, and leave my hometown as there's nowhere left to live. However, immigrants are being encouraged to breed, with mass benefits and free housing (two homes knocked into one to house large Asian families). If I was to apply for this, I'd be laughed out of the room.

If people don't think this is happening, and can't see a more sinister side to it, they seriously need to open their eyes!

The demise of the white/Euro is planned. Our history may have been bleak, but so is the history of Islam/SE Asia & Africa...

so called White and black people are not those colours at all, these are modern day slave terms that cause division, im not white, im a human being and more than that, an observer, engergy manifest in this current reality.