By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Future White Minority/White People Endangered

How do you feel about the declining population of white people, worldwide?

It is good; white people ... 81 8.27%

It is good; we should be open to diversity. 152 15.53%

It is good; white people are bad. 66 6.74%

It is fine; there is noth... 169 17.26%

It is unfortunate; I wish... 80 8.17%

It is bad; white people a... 429 43.82%

Total:977
enditall727 said:
justinian said:
Why are topics like these so hard for some to come to terms with.? Whenever the subject of race comes up so many people hide their heads in the sand to avoid answering the question.

I am no racist and see nothing racist in discussing this. Yes, the white population is reducing. Yes the US is no longer white and will be less so in time. It is what it is.

What do you mean "no longer white"? Do you mean that the white race is no longer the majority in USA or..?

You have every right to ask. The way I view a white country (or any other) may be somewhat different, though not necessarily correct.

Is a man who is 60% white a white man? No. He is mixed raced. We don't classify a man by the percentage of his racial make up but we do countries. I disagree with this. How can a country be white when about 35% of its population is not. Don't that 35% mean anything?

Again this is how I view it. To some if the county is 51% white then it's white. To me anything in the 90% would be considered white. That's why we are constantly reminded in many western countries that they are multicultural.

Around the Network

Whites being the majority is one of the biggest lies in history. People of color have always been the majority.

"This means that as living standards rise around the world, this will become an even phenomenon. First with Asians, then with Latinos, probably Arabs third, Indians fourth, and Africans last."

That's not what is going to happen. We are dealing two phenomena, first the decline of white population, especially european population, this is caused both by the economic situation and by the changes in family laws and women's social role. So it's not entirely a passing trend. We will never be able to grow like other cultures where women are essentially viewed as mothers.

Second the massive emigration of high birth rates populations from africa and asia toward europe. This will skew the demographics of those countries, it will be a cultural (not ethnic) problem, because it's happening too fast and these immigrants aren't able to fully integrate in the western society. There will be conflict and xenophobic parties will rise because of people fear (it's already happening if look at the political polls throughout Europe). Situation could really take a turn for the worse if something isn't done at source of the problem.

NolSinkler said:
dsage01 said:
I think people in some foreign countries should definetley have a limit to how many children they can have. For example India, Pakistan, and countries in Africa and south Africa..not cause all white people will end up being a minority but because the amount of poverty, global issues, and pollution will only increase

I'm not sure if you've actually read my post or are familiar with the issue.  The issue is not about populations in non-white majority countries.  The issue is about declining white populations in nearly every country around the world.

Yeah I've read your post just fine. People from India or Mexico rasie 6-7 kids and many of them immagrate here with their familes and for this reason there are less white people.

Doesn't really bother me. People are people.

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

Around the Network

SOLVE THIS PROBLEM, FIND A GIRL and .....

U see, it is not that easy.

That some people in this day and age still feel this is a topic worth discussing and being worried about is beyond sad, sorry OP but get your priorities straight.

My condolences for becoming an endangered(lmfao) species.

I think OP frequents stormfront.

I dont think it matters. We will mix together over time anwyays. I know that I like mixing! :D