By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Future White Minority/White People Endangered

How do you feel about the declining population of white people, worldwide?

It is good; white people ... 81 8.27%

It is good; we should be open to diversity. 152 15.53%

It is good; white people are bad. 66 6.74%

It is fine; there is noth... 169 17.26%

It is unfortunate; I wish... 80 8.17%

It is bad; white people a... 429 43.82%

Total:977

Good discussion everybody. Glad to hear so many different viewpoints - even if I've got large swaths of people calling me a racist, saying I should 'go back to storm front' (which I had never heard of, and as I am not a white nationalist, will not be joining), etc. I feel I've learned a few things and there have been quite a few people who have shared intelligent ideas differing from my own here.

Around the Network

That's it! I'm selling all my stocks that make sunscreen.

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!

Netyaroze said:

No I am not saying that. I am saying that the trend is real. White people die faster than they reproduce if this continues they will be gone one day. Like some mentioned other races (natives ?) have that problem too. Its economically hard to imagine that all other races will enjoy the same life quality as we do right now in order to stop their growth.  That would require an army of robots working for free and an unimaginable amount of energy. 

Or are you thinking that all of the world one day will lead the same life as the developed countries do right now by magic and suddenly their numbers go back automatically ?

And this is not even my point even if suddenly all races dont have enough kids to maintain the status quo in the far future, this still doesnt change the fact that white people (and natives?) dont have enough offspring to replace the dead right now and in the forseeable future. Unless they suddenly start to have more kids again.

And how this is a racist topic is beyond me. What has this to do with racism ? Its a fact why ìs it not possible to talk about ? Sure this topic can be used for racist causes, but the topic itself is not racist at all.

Ofcourse its a selfinflicted problem and nobody is to blame for it, but I dont think its a desirable development. I want my grand grand kids to have the opportunity to choose a lifepartner from all kinds of races (caucasian included).

Ok, i will point out 2 big problems with that racionale.

First, a system doesnt exist without an envyronment. Second, a trend is not an absolute.

To go into more detail, you cant look at a number isolated from the factors behind its advent and second, a trend of reduction is not an absolute. It doesnt mean it will go to zero.

So, obviously i dont think things will happen instantly, that is exactly the opposite of what im saying. But trands are just that. The standard behaviour in a developed society is to be more conservative with births in order to mantain life style.

Underdeveloped countries will develop with time. Instantly? Ofc not, in decades, perhaps, maybe centuries. With scientific progress that development of the world continues. With things like the internet, knowledge spreads faster, cultures merge and unfair regimes fall. In short, progress happens. With progress the other races will adopt the same behaviour as the white races are adopting now.

My point is, the growing races also have the most mortality rates at the moment. When the countries that harbor those races achieve developed status, the races will also adopt similar social behaviour as current societies in developed countries and will also trend downward. Guess what? That doesnt mean any of them is gonna disappear. There will be less and that is actually very good for the world resources. No one is gonna disappear though. Trends will stabilise in accordance with the economic evolution. No one is gonna disappear.

Isn't that because that the whole blond hair blue eyes thing is recessive and mixing blood will result in them slowly being less common compared to brown/black?

Also you were never the majority. Asians outnumber whites don't they?

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/profile/92109/nintendopie/ Nintendopie  Was obviously right and I was obviously wrong. I will forever be a lesser being than them. (6/16/13)

White men! Start banging more White ladies! We need more Nords!

Ask stefl1504 for a sig, even if you don't need one.

Around the Network

This thread is bit complex...so my response is long winded and touches on various aspects.

-----------------

The byproduct of the globalization of the world is less diversity as culture becomes increasingly homogenized. The big example is spoken languages in the world and how many smaller (typically tribal) languages are dying out within a few generations as more common languages such as English and Spanish are taken up as more useful in commerce and general society.

On race much of how you view it depends on the weight you place on it tied to culture. If you view culture as being something innate in a people based on genetics and if you view that culture as having value or being endangered.

The challenge here is culture does change, that is the one absolute of it. It changed from monarchs to republics across Europe and has changed in all sorts of ways since. Some of these cultural byproducts have been great, while others have been dark chapters in history. I think the reason race was never brought into it was because it simply did not exist in great numbers to be used as to why it was changing. When the person you disagree with looks like you racially you simply say "the left" or "the right" view rather than seeing it as some sort of genetic attribute.

One only need to look at US waves of immigrants to see how this can be adjusted. The Irish were white, yet seen as a threat to anglo cultural supremacy. Often discriminated against in employment the Irish essentially did immigrate and populate to the point that they ran aspects of life in cities such a Boston. Then the black diaspora form the south with agricultural mechanization to places like Chicago saw people in fear of how that would affect culture so they were discriminated against in examples such as property scams preying on white fears. Now, in modern times the fear is the hispanic influx particularly in the southwest.

The point is, yes, culture did change because of these groups. One only ask the native tribes of the Americas how much Europe changed the culture with overwhelming numbers and disease over course of centuries. The issue is if the mind feels safe because "your side" is the cause of the change and not one being affected may ask yourself why that is.

Personally I feel no sense of "whiteness" (have a vague sense of being "western") even though I am told by friends I am "the whitest guy they know" which I think is way of complimenting my dancing prowess. This is in part because the general culture of 98% white I grew up in did not reflect my own values and in part because no one decides what they are and from my experience labels are used to divide and manipulate us against the "them!" boogey man.

As to why the population is declining I think my anecdote is clear example as my ancestors went from poor farmers with a dozen kids to achieving middle class status and having 0-2. I am 28, by my age my great grandpa had five children on the farm. I have zero and might have a few sometime in my 30s. Personally I am glad my parents waited and had only 2 children as my standard of living benefited greatly from it. I echo others in saying I hope world population levels out soon and begins declining as successive generations could be facing serious resource issues barring massive break through in technology I am not aware of.

Now, I am not saying there are not aspects of society I value. I value free expression and tolerance for others. So if those were threatened (and they have been in every culture) I would not be concerned as to the race of the person doing it.

--------

Again, sorry if that was sort of all over the place as this thread took on a life and went various directions so might be a bit muddled in my thinking.

Nem said:
Netyaroze said:

No I am not saying that. I am saying that the trend is real. White people die faster than they reproduce if this continues they will be gone one day. Like some mentioned other races (natives ?) have that problem too. Its economically hard to imagine that all other races will enjoy the same life quality as we do right now in order to stop their growth.  That would require an army of robots working for free and an unimaginable amount of energy. 

Or are you thinking that all of the world one day will lead the same life as the developed countries do right now by magic and suddenly their numbers go back automatically ?

And this is not even my point even if suddenly all races dont have enough kids to maintain the status quo in the far future, this still doesnt change the fact that white people (and natives?) dont have enough offspring to replace the dead right now and in the forseeable future. Unless they suddenly start to have more kids again.

And how this is a racist topic is beyond me. What has this to do with racism ? Its a fact why ìs it not possible to talk about ? Sure this topic can be used for racist causes, but the topic itself is not racist at all.

Ofcourse its a selfinflicted problem and nobody is to blame for it, but I dont think its a desirable development. I want my grand grand kids to have the opportunity to choose a lifepartner from all kinds of races (caucasian included).

Ok, i will point out 2 big problems with that racionale.

First, a system doesnt exist without an envyronment. Second, a trend is not an absolute.

To go into more detail, you cant look at a number isolated from the factors behind its advent and second, a trend of reduction is not an absolute. It doesnt mean it will go to zero.

So, obviously i dont think things will happen instantly, that is exactly the opposite of what im saying. But trands are just that. The standard behaviour in a developed society is to be more conservative with births in order to mantain life style.

Underdeveloped countries will develop with time. Instantly? Ofc not, in decades, perhaps, maybe centuries. With scientific progress that development of the world continues. With things like the internet, knowledge spreads faster, cultures merge and unfair regimes fall. In short, progress happens. With progress the other races will adopt the same behaviour as the white races are adopting now.

My point is, the growing races also have the most mortality rates at the moment. When the countries that harbor those races achieve developed status, the races will also adopt similar social behaviour as current societies in developed countries and will also trend downward. Guess what? That doesnt mean any of them is gonna disappear. There will be less and that is actually very good for the world resources. No one is gonna disappear though. Trends will stabilise in accordance with the economic evolution. No one is gonna disappear.

It doesnt have to go to zero but if the numbers greatly reduces that means that there will be less diversity on this planet.

I am not saying that the trend has to continue forever I am saying that its worth talking about since the trend is not a short term occurrence and if that trend continues into the next century white people will be a rare sight in countries were this wasnt the case in the past and I dont see why this is a good thing and why people cant dislike the trend whitout beeing labeled as racist.

Netyaroze said:
Nem said:
Netyaroze said:
Nem said:

I'm not sure what to make of this thread.

White people arent gonna die out, you're beeing silly. We just live in more developed countries and therefore plan our lives more carefully in order to mantain the life level we grown acustomed to.
This process will also happen in african and asian countries as their educational systems become more developed.

Its a silly... almost neurotic thing to be afraid of. We're not all gonna die in a void and leave the world to other races. lol... what an imagination. Can you see africans living in sweden? Cmon... they arent genetically designed to live in the cold.

Actually yes they will someday if the trend of the last  2 decades continues. It is a real development why would white people dying out be silly  ? Also to the Africans in Sweden why is that unimaginable have you been in Sweden lately ? Africans are not that genetically different that they are unable to live in the cold thats just stupid.

Asfar as natural blond/redhead, green and blue eyes goes they are a dying breed, if you have green eyes that means you belong to a group of 2% on the earth. Blue is 15% or something afair the rest is brown/black. 

White people are responsible for their own survival so there is no problem to solve, from my point of view its still not desirable if we have even less white people some day.

So you are saying that African and Asian countries will not have any economical and social development for the forseable future? Quite a bold statement.

Genetic issues like eye color have nothing to do with the problem proposed here. The reason why there are less births on the "white" variant is because of economical and social development. It is meant to come to underdeveloped countries aswell when they become developed countries. I still say this is a silly and dare i say? racist topic. Though its novel seeing it the other way around.

It's a topic that frequently pops up on white nationtist web sites. Come'on get real people

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

withdreday said:
Netyaroze said:
Nem said:
Netyaroze said:
Nem said:

I'm not sure what to make of this thread.

White people arent gonna die out, you're beeing silly. We just live in more developed countries and therefore plan our lives more carefully in order to mantain the life level we grown acustomed to.
This process will also happen in african and asian countries as their educational systems become more developed.

Its a silly... almost neurotic thing to be afraid of. We're not all gonna die in a void and leave the world to other races. lol... what an imagination. Can you see africans living in sweden? Cmon... they arent genetically designed to live in the cold.

Actually yes they will someday if the trend of the last  2 decades continues. It is a real development why would white people dying out be silly  ? Also to the Africans in Sweden why is that unimaginable have you been in Sweden lately ? Africans are not that genetically different that they are unable to live in the cold thats just stupid.

Asfar as natural blond/redhead, green and blue eyes goes they are a dying breed, if you have green eyes that means you belong to a group of 2% on the earth. Blue is 15% or something afair the rest is brown/black. 

White people are responsible for their own survival so there is no problem to solve, from my point of view its still not desirable if we have even less white people some day.

So you are saying that African and Asian countries will not have any economical and social development for the forseable future? Quite a bold statement.

Genetic issues like eye color have nothing to do with the problem proposed here. The reason why there are less births on the "white" variant is because of economical and social development. It is meant to come to underdeveloped countries aswell when they become developed countries. I still say this is a silly and dare i say? racist topic. Though its novel seeing it the other way around.

It's a topic that frequently pops up on white nationtist web sites. Come'on get real people

I am aware of that but just because nationalists talk about it doesnt mean its racist.