By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - new redesign of the psp

While I am waiting for an official confirmation, that is something I would probably pick up, and now is the ideal time for release, as my contract is ending

here is what I want from the next PSP/ or redesign
1) Clamshell to protect my screen
2) Inbuild storage
3) less fingerprinty surface
4) second analogue stick

Around the Network

As mentioned, something to protect the screen. I can't see shoulder buttons so they probably either suck or are not there and to remove them would be bad, just like only one analog stick on the original psp was bad.

so its need 2 analog,shoulder buttons,so the second design is the best http://www.flickr.com/photos/23807608@N08/2260847499/sizes/o/

I saw that design, but didn't like it cause there were no actual buttons, and I would not like those touch screen buttons that they had

those touch screen buttons look revolutioner to me

Around the Network

I want the next PSP to have vibration and motion sensing.

Games like Mercury would be awesome with motion sensor.

I don't want motion sensing, then I can play games on a plane or on the bus

playnext3 said:

Bealive me , they are not . I played on the GB emulator on an Iphone and it sucks . 

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

hunter_alien said:
playnext3 said:

Bealive me , they are not . I played on the GB emulator on an Iphone and it sucks . 

I've got the touch, but I've never got the PSX games working

Definitely no motion sensing or rumble, we want the thing to have some battery life after all. I'm not to sure about a touch screen, seems like there is way to big a possibility for problems there compared to what the ds is using.