By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Pokemon X/Y Official Replay thread.

Lelouch_Vi_Brittania said:
I'll start making a standard team, ill be coming Back for u Tbone!

lol good battle! Want a 4 PerfectIV Aron? We can trade! Its really great to breed with it as its under the monster egg group!

Around the Network
tbone51 said:

lol good battle! Want a 4 PerfectIV Aron? We can trade! Its really great to breed with it as its under the monster egg group!

No thx, I'll breed things on my own, no offenses, just my pride wanting to beat you without help.

tbone51 said:

No thx, I'll breed things on my own, no offenses, just my pride wanting to beat you without help.

well ok! Good luck!

tbone51 said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
Where are you Tbone!?

Im back my bad lol, my fc is 1306 5037 7692

No it's my bad because you came online but then I was middle of an online battle! Although now you're in a battle! I'll hang tight til you're done, so just challenge me when you're ready!

Einsam_Delphin said:
tbone51 said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
Where are you Tbone!?

No it's my bad because you came online but then I was middle of an online battle! Although now you're in a battle! I'll hang tight til you're done, so just challenge me when you're ready!

your not online now, im ready to destroy your team!

Around the Network

I lost!!! Long *** battle as well lol, next time im bringing the A team!

tbone51 said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
tbone51 said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
Where are you Tbone!?

So much for that! You have to admit I made some good predictions! (and some bad ones lol)

Einsam_Delphin said:
tbone51 said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
tbone51 said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
Where are you Tbone!?

So much for that! You have to admit I made some good predictions! (and some bad ones lol)

we can go again, i'll use my best teamnext time!!! Good predictions, i was so screwed with t-wave+ Flinching!

tbone51 said:

Oh and about the mistake of only bringing in 4 pokemon, that's force of habbit from playing nothing but double battles. xD

Einsam_Delphin said:
tbone51 said:

Oh and about the mistake of only bringing in 4 pokemon, that's force of habbit from playing nothing but double battles. xD

its cool! Next time watch out!