By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Pokemon X/Y Official Replay thread.

yes, eviolite, otherwise murkrow would be a god! And a battle should be fun, but I'm busy with somethings right now, so we can battle tomorrow! Also, I've always hated togekiss, since the times of B/W, so let's see what I can do against yours.

Around the Network

I'll battle if anybody wants too

Lelouch_Vi_Brittania said:
yes, eviolite, otherwise murkrow would be a god! And a battle should be fun, but I'm busy with somethings right now, so we can battle tomorrow! Also, I've always hated togekiss, since the times of B/W, so let's see what I can do against yours.

What why!? Togekiss is awesomazing! My second favorite pocket monster!

Einsam_Delphin said:

I hate fighting against it, it's annoying. Thunder wave + flinch, I hate that!

Einsam_Delphin said:

I hate fighting against it, it's annoying. Thunder wave + flinch, I hate that!

It's just another battle strategy like all others. :L

Around the Network

Just had my first ever match against a human player. Have to say I enjoyed it. I don't think either him or me are particularly good but here is the code.
LCZG-WWWW-WWW2-2XTL

^

Added you to the OP!

TM25 said:
Just had my first ever match against a human player. Have to say I enjoyed it. I don't think either him or me are particularly good but here is the code.
LCZG-WWWW-WWW2-2XTL

Noice battle, especially considering it's your first time! I honestly thought you were gonna lose when he brought out that Lucario, but thankfully he didn't know Dragon Pulse!

^

Added you to the OP!

Hey you should add captions/titles next to the codes in the OP, and request that people do the same with their codes so they can be copy-pasted into the OP. Like for example, you could simply name TM25's video "TM25's First Battle!", or I could do something like this:

JV2G-WWWW-WWW2-24CQ = Ice Beam: 100% Chance Of Freeze!

And of course, if there's nothing that particularly stands out about the video, then people can just name their videos based on what they are, like Rated 3v3 Single or Free 6v6 Double and so ons.

Added my battle against Tbone51 and added subtitles to the videos.