By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - DS4 is Already On Sales For Everyone (Some Retails - Woks on PS3/PC/MAC with Bluethooth or Cabe)

Around the Network
ethomaz said:
Mmmfishtacos said:
Damn, i was really hoping the tack pad would work for pc. Wonder if Sony will put out official drivers. It's cool BT works thought.

For click it is working... so I'm sure a guy will create a simple driver to make it works full... maybe (I'm not sure) even a MS windows update can give us that in the future.

Keeps fingers crossed. I don't think MS is going to go out of their way to update it so it works. They want to sell their new controller to PC users.

Mmmfishtacos said:

Keeps fingers crossed. I don't think MS is going to go out of their way to update it so it works. They want to sell their new controller to PC users.

I'm thinking more like if some third-party make a controller with a trackpad like PS4 I think MS will add native support in the future... well that's my guess.

DS4 playing TLoUs.

Just ordered one through Gamestop! Can't wait for a little taste of next gen through this awesome controller on PS3!

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers

Around the Network

Confirmed working on MAC.

http://www.polygon.com/2013/10/25/5027416/ps4-controller-can-work-with-your-mac

I wish this would come to the UK as well, I don't want to have to wait a month for it

I get an extra controller in my bundle, but I would definitely buy an extra one if I could play with it a month early. Maybe I'll just get one a couple of weeks early when I am in America

Just checked and you can order them from Gamestop in the U.S. too. Now I need to decide...do I want a PS4 controller even though I won't be getting a PS4 until sometime next year? Maybe...Maybe...

I'm hoping to get two with my PS4 bundle, so I won't need another. This is a good option for those only getting one with their system though and gives them a little time to get used to it.

I got one! Just played a 2 rounds of Black ops with it. It's fucking fantastic. But i'll have to turn my sensitivity down some till i adjust to the new sticks. But the triggers blow everything else out of the water, and i was suspect about them because to me the L/R 1 buttons where the fastest way to fire, but now not so much any more, they go off in a fraction of a second making firing a single shot weapon super fast, I'm double tapping the FAL on accident and im surprised the game isnt making me slow down thinking it's a modded controller.