By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - DS4 is Already On Sales For Everyone (Some Retails - Woks on PS3/PC/MAC with Bluethooth or Cabe)

Found that in GAF for PC users.

How to pair your device to BT for wireless play:
(MicroUSB required for wired play)

To put the unit in pairing mode you hold Share button (first) + PS button, the unit will start double blinking white LED.

You should then be able to find it under "Add BT Devices".
*credit to Darobga

UPDATE: How to play Xinput/360 controller supported games with DS4!
-Download x360ce
-Open up the x360ce and put it into the game you wish to play (Must be with the game's .exe!)
-Run it
-Select "Logitec Cordless RumblePad 2" under presets
-Hit Load
-Save
-Replace the xinput1_3.dll with the one found here
-Play the game!

*you may get a "config file does not match" message, just click ok and ignore it.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=704203

Around the Network

If it's apparently THAT good as people here say it is, it might become my new PCSX2 controller soon I find it kinda funny how they started selling 'em before the console though, even if they have every chance of running out of stock at launch, leaving you with just one controller...

Xen said:
If it's apparently THAT good as people here say it is, it might become my new PCSX2 controller soon I find it kinda funny how they started selling 'em before the console though, even if they have every chance of running out of stock at launch, leaving you with just one controller...

I think they are prepared because they are selling the controller not preodered.