By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Final Results: VGC's Top 50 Games of the Generation

JayWood2010 said:
outlawauron said:
JayWood2010 said:
outlawauron said:
JayWood2010 said:
BloodyRain said:
Can't believe rdr isn't higher on that list!

I just finished the tallies so just you wait :P

It falls off the list!

Shame these games made the list. Otherwise, I think everything else was pretty worthy.

I find it a shame FFXIII and Ni No Kuni made the list.  I was just mentioning somewhere else Vesperia and Orange Box is debatable as well as they had a very low amount of votes.  Just got high placed votes boosting them to top 50. They actually got less votes than some that didnt make top 50.  But that is my voting system so if anything is flawed it is the way i tallied votes lol

Whisper to Jay,"hands a benjamin" You know what to do with rdr right. "wink,wink"

Around the Network
JayWood2010 said:
outlawauron said:

Shame these games made the list. Otherwise, I think everything else was pretty worthy.

I find it a shame FFXIII and Ni No Kuni made the list.  I was just mentioning somewhere else Vesperia and Orange Box is debatable as well as they had a very low amount of votes.  Just got high placed votes boosting them to top 50. They actually got less votes than some that didnt make top 50.  But that is my voting system so if anything is flawed it is the way i tallied votes lol

My choices were just games that I thought were either not very good or not good enough to be included in this type of list.

Vesperia got very few votes because it didn't sell well. Orange Box was ignored because it's a HD collection + portal + TF2.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

outlawauron said:
JayWood2010 said:
outlawauron said:

My choices were just games that I thought were either not very good or not good enough to be included in this type of list.

Vesperia got very few votes because it didn't sell well. Orange Box was ignored because it's a HD collection + portal + TF2.

yeah.  I would prob re arrange the top 50 a little bit but all are good games in my opinion :)  

Well we know where VGC stands now on what they like :D

Dat insane TLOU and UC2 lead. Bravo VGC! Figured I didn't even need to vote XD

(Also great to see MGS4 in the top 5. Three PS exclusives in Top 5 lol)

I really don't understand where's The Walking Dead.

Around the Network
Boutros said:
I really don't understand where's The Walking Dead.

66th place

i think you should of did separate categories imo. Not fair for M$ o.O

The winner is TLoU !!! Too early to tell imo but i knew UC2 would easily be on top

tbone51 said:
i think you should of did separate categories imo. Not fair for M$ o.O

The winner is TLoU !!! Too early to tell imo but i knew UC2 would easily be on top

I did last year but it wasnt the same.  There may not be very many msft fans on this site but seeing as some of them ranked it shows you how good those games are to stand up against brands that vastly outnumber them on this site

Plus it is a VGC tournament so it should tailor to VGC's opinions

I would have liked to see GTA V a little higher, but the top 10 are all solid

Bioshock didn't make the top 10?