By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NSMBU + NSLU replace Nintendo Land in the Deluxe bundle

Smart move by Nintendo?

Oh yea. Mario & Luigi Bros Time 198 88.79%

Nope. Prefer the old bundle 11 4.93%

Just not interested buddy 14 6.28%

Total:223
DanneSandin said:
I'd buy one! Hope it comes to Europe as well!!

It was announced for europe much earlier. it will be available nov 15 if I remember correctly.

Around the Network
Zero999 said:
DanneSandin said:

It was announced for europe much earlier. it will be available nov 15 if I remember correctly.

What?! For realz?! that's awesome :D

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

DanneSandin said:
Zero999 said:
DanneSandin said:

there's also one that includes a basic wii u + nintendoland + wii party U and a wiimote plus. and another with a basic + nintendoland + just dance 2014 + wiimote plus. all the games are physical copies and the bundle cost the regular 299 dollars/euros. i think the just dance one is nov 22 and the wii party u one is nov 8.

DanneSandin said:
Zero999 said:
DanneSandin said:

here: http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/10/10/three-new-wii-u-bundles-announced-for-europe

it's november 8.

RolStoppable said:
This confirms that even Nintendo recognizes Nintendo Land as a failure. Permanently replaced and dropped in price after less than a year. Too bad that the other failure (the console itself) can't be shoved out of the way.

2.1 million copies sold for about 4 million Wii Us.

Yeap what a failure. 

Around the Network

Packing in Mario? That's so 1985. Then again, it also works. Good decision, Nintendo.

I actually like Nintendo Land a lot. It's a great game and showcases a lot of what the Wii U can do. NSMBU isn't really graphically impressive at all and looks 100% possible for the Wii to pull off but there is no doubt Mario is the biggest name. It's a lot of fun, too. This is what everybody said they should have done and Nintendo is finally doing it. They're trying to save the Wii U and I hope it works. It's a great console that needs exposure.

cbarroso09 said:

RolStoppable said:
This confirms that even Nintendo recognizes Nintendo Land as a failure. Permanently replaced and dropped in price after less than a year. Too bad that the other failure (the console itself) can't be shoved out of the way.

2.1 million copies sold for about 4 million Wii Us.

Yeap what a failure. 

And how many of that was just from people wanting to buy the Deluxe version?  If they didn't think it was a failure for a system seller, they wouldn't take it out of their bundle.

This is a pretty smart move by Nintendo as it seemed like most everyone who wanted a Wii U wanted NSMBU as well.  I have to wonder whether it will affect Mario 3D World sales due to Mario overload though. 

it was actually confirmed for Europe before the US

bet with ash3336 he wins if Super Mario 3D World sells less than Mario Sunshine during the first three years, I win if 3D World outsells Sunshine's first 3 years. Loser get sig controlled for 3 months (punishment might change)

Do you doubt the WiiU? Do you believe that it won't match the GC?

Then come and accept this bet

Nintendo eShop USA sales ranking 2/12/2013 : http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=173615

While Nintendo Land was fun at times, you couldn't play all the games to their full potential without a living room full of family/friends. The Mario/Luigi bundle is a great idea.

Steam/Origin ID: salorider

Nintendo Network ID: salorider

PSN: salorider

3DS Friend Code: 4983-4984-4179

Zero999 said:
DanneSandin said:
Zero999 said:
DanneSandin said:

here: http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/10/10/three-new-wii-u-bundles-announced-for-europe

it's november 8.

sweet :D I'll just have to wait until it hits stores here in Sweden then I guess ^^

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.