By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - [CONFIRMED by IW] COD: GHOSTS run at 720p 60fps and 1080p 60fps on PS4

Damn, this is hilarious, how in the world a multiplayer mode looks better than single player mode in the same game, I'm very skeptical with this one, looks more credible the reolution.

Around the Network
NobleTeam360 said:

iceboy151 or me?

Niether lol. Go like 20 posts up and read

Ok. Full history... Battlefield 4.

JackFrags is the guy that leak the YouTube videos for D.I.C.E.... he that said the PS4 version of the game is running over 720p and the D.I.C.E. itself retweeted it to confirmed the fact.

So he have a embargo to expire 29th when he will post two video... Xbone BF4 Singleplayer and PS4 BF4 Multiplayer.

D.I.C.E. give the permission to post these two videos and he said that:

"And finally I think you guys will be very surprised when you see Xbox One vs PS4 footage!"

Key word "surprised" hiting something like PS4 MP > Xbone SP or Xbone > PS4.

Now they are confirming the surprise that PS4 MP looks better than Xbone SP.

FATALITY said:

ups sorry

BF4

Which one has the information and who is he to have the information?

ethomaz said:

Dark_Feanor said:

PS: what about the rummors that there was no PS4 retail unities at BGS, and games were running on PCs and dev kits (with bug codes one screen)?

It is not a rumor...

There is no retail unit at BGS... this is a fact... no serious bug at screen.

And Xbone retail units are crashing for the points they need to change them... the issue is that they need to change the retail unit for another until they didn't have more retail units.

I can prove with my source because I have even pictures... I was there.

So, let me try to understand

1: No reatil unit of PS4 or Xbox One on the show flor.

2: In the case of PS4 this means nothing.

3: In the case of the Xbox One it means the system is broken.

And please, prove with or unnamed twitter/gaffers sources of one single screen that fail to load Forza 5... wow, this would be lovelly.

Around the Network
FATALITY said:

Ouch, this is what I was worried about. I'll wait until I see the video myself to make final judgments, but that's not a good sign.

Max King of the Wild said:
NobleTeam360 said:

iceboy151 or me?

Niether lol. Go like 20 posts up and read

Dark Feanor guy, That guy is raging pretty hard lol.

NobleTeam360 said:
iceboy151 said:
I can't believe people are still talking about this.

Yeah apparently resolution is all the rage these days. 

Lets not pretend this is a new phenomenon tho, when Digital Foundry use to say a game was slightly sub HD on PS3 or 360 compared to ther other one or one platform had 2-3 better frames per second, it was a big thing people would go mental over it, say they would buy the game for the whichever platform had the better version.

Now were talking about massive resolution differences. and now it doesnt matter? 

ethomaz said:

Ok. Full history... Battlefield 4.

JackFrags is the guy that leak the YouTube videos for D.I.C.E.... he that said the PS4 version of the game is running over 720p and the D.I.C.E. itself retweeted it to confirmed the fact.

So he have a embargo to expire 29th when he will post two video... Xbone BF4 Singleplayer and PS4 BF4 Multiplayer.

D.I.C.E. give the permission to post these two videos and he said that:

"And finally I think you guys will be very surprised when you see Xbox One vs PS4 footage!"

Key word "surprised" hiting something like PS4 MP > Xbone SP or Xbone > PS4.

Now they are confirming the surprise that PS4 MP looks better than Xbone SP.

Too bad they where just trolling

https://twitter.com/zjonesyy

Am i 1000?