By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - [CONFIRMED by IW] COD: GHOSTS run at 720p 60fps and 1080p 60fps on PS4

only 32 posts to go guys. we can do it!!

Around the Network
ethomaz said:

FATALITY said:

i have to agree

With what? 1080 on PS4 is not a rumor... it is confirmed with video.

720p on Xbone is what is running the review copy... so I can't see that rumor being wrong.

What do you mean for "confirmed"?

Has any jornalist asked Adan after the BGS? Have you seen both versions running side by side? Have you pixel counted the PS4 version?

Dark_Feanor said:

Has any jornalist asked Adan after the BGS? Have you seen both versions running side by side? Have you pixel counted the PS4 version?

Confirmed = In stage using the right words "NATIVE 1080p on PS4" for not only jornalist but ALL THE WORLD... recorded in video.

But yeah... seems like that is not proff enough for some here.

Dark_Feanor said:
ethomaz said:

FATALITY said:

i have to agree

With what? 1080 on PS4 is not a rumor... it is confirmed with video.

720p on Xbone is what is running the review copy... so I can't see that rumor being wrong.

http://www.playstationlifestyle.net/2013/10/24/adam-boyes-confirms-call-of-duty-ghosts-is-native-1080p-on-ps4/

Wow dark is taking denial tp another level. "Saying something out right and confirming it isnt comfirmation"

Around the Network
Max King of the Wild said:
Wow dark is taking denial tp another level. "Saying something out right and confirming it isnt comfirmation"

I can do what he is doing too... like show me how Forza 5 was confirmed 1080p? The difference is that I accept the Forza 5 is 1080p but he not because "Saying something out right and confirming it isnt comfirmation" lol

ethomaz said:

Dark_Feanor said:

Confirmed = In stage using the right words "NATIVE 1080p on PS4" for not only jornalist but ALL THE WORLD... recorded in video.

But yeah... seems like that is not proff enough for some here.

Does ir prove the One version is not 1080? Did he said that would be by far the best version to play?

Well, MS has shown a staged video of Xbox One UI and people are free to bash it.

Jhon Carmark says both systems are "very similar, very capable" and people are free to spin it arround.

Inafune says both consoles are pratically identical, and people are free to down play his work.

But if a random guy post on NeoGaf that a friend saw a demostration on the One that didn´t look 1080p, well this guy is right.

Another reviwer post on twitter he won´t get the Xbox One version for review together with the PS4, the priciselly conclude is because one is 1080 and the other don´t. 

Yep, bite me.

User was banned for this post.

yo_john117

Dark_Feanor said:

Does ir prove the One version is not 1080? Did he said that would be by far the best version to play?

Well, MS has shown a staged video of Xbox One UI and people are free to bash it.

Jhon Carmark says both systems are "very similar, very capable" and people are free to spin it arround.

Inafune says both consoles are pratically identical, and people are free to down play his work.

But if a random guy post on NeoGaf that a friend saw a demostration on the One that didn´t look 1080p, well this guy is right.

Another reviwer post on twitter he won´t get the Xbox One version for review together with the PS4, the priciselly conclude is because one is 1080 and the other don´t.

Yep, bite me.

Hope what you want to hope... it won't change CoD is 1080p on PS4 and 720p on Xbone... MS/Activision are tying to up to 900p on Xbone with day-1 patch but 1080p is out of question.

You don't need to believe... just wait more some days.

shit is getting real!!!

”The environment where PlayStation wins is best for this industry” (Jack Tretton, 2009)