By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - [CONFIRMED by IW] COD: GHOSTS run at 720p 60fps and 1080p 60fps on PS4

Too_Talls said:
Seriously what are you people even talking about now? lol

shush... just leave them be!

Around the Network
Too_Talls said:

As long as you keep posting, you're on topic.

bananaking21 said:
Too_Talls said:

Gatcha *wink* 

that sig cracks me up btw. I joined either yesterday or the day before and it was one of the 1st things I've seen and I'm still not over it yet.

http://imageshack.com/a/img801/6426/f7pc.gif

^Yes that's me ripping it up in the GIF. :)

Too_Talls said:

I thought I knew. Then I didn't. Then I know I knew but turned out I knew nothing at all. 

Then I thought I was done with the thread but I wasn't. Then for sure knew I was done but got baited back in by magic bean talk.

Now my brain just exploded and 

I'm still not sure how or what the heck is going on. I do know for sure that I know what I'm talking about and I'm done with this thread. I think

Too_Talls said:
bananaking21 said:
Too_Talls said:

Gatcha *wink* 

that sig cracks me up btw. I joined either yesterday or the day before and it was one of the 1st things I've seen and I'm still not over it yet.

lol yeah i still laugh at it from time to time and i had it for months. welcome to the site btw ohh and feel join us in the playstation nation thread to talk about stuff that has nothing to do with playstation

Around the Network
bananaking21 said:
Too_Talls said:
bananaking21 said:
Too_Talls said:

Gatcha *wink* 

lol yeah i still laugh at it from time to time and i had it for months. welcome to the site btw ohh and feel join us in the playstation nation thread to talk about stuff that has nothing to do with playstation

Thanks for the welcome.

prehaps I'll join you later on when I understand this site. so far my links to threads ar hot topics and the buddy thing on the left that adds everything I comented in........ havent bothered to find the general forums yet but in due time.

http://imageshack.com/a/img801/6426/f7pc.gif

^Yes that's me ripping it up in the GIF. :)

TheSting said:
Too_Talls said:

I thought I knew. Then I didn't. Then I know I knew but turned out I knew nothing at all. 

Then I thought I was done with the thread but I wasn't. Then for sure knew I was done but got baited back in by magic bean talk.

Now my brain just exploded and 

I'm still not sure how or what the heck is going on. I do know for sure that I know what I'm talking about and I'm done with this thread. I think

Everyone's just expressing their love for Call of Duty in a unique and creative fashion.

Speaking of that I watched Psycho for the first time the other day. Really good at parts, but some things just fell flat.

at what age should someone be allowed to start playing COD?

does a lower resolution make it less realistic and more acceptable for a younger audience? lol

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

I want this post to be 1 of the 1000!

Also, my favourite colour is green.

Lulz said:
I want this post to be 1 of the 1000!

Also, my favourite colour is green.