By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - [CONFIRMED by IW] COD: GHOSTS run at 720p 60fps and 1080p 60fps on PS4

bananaking21 said:
MB1025 said:

1. CBOT has to say the same thing because just the other day he said games wouldn't be 1080p on the XB1. There would be exceptions though.

2. Sony's PR guy aslo couldn't confirm for his game either. So where does that put us?

1- cboat doesnt have to say anything, he has no obligation what so ever.

2- since infinity ward them selfs said that the PS4 version runs at 1080P a few days ago i wouldnt consider it a big deal. however they never did say if the output is 1080p or native 1080p, there could be a big difference. and as i said in posts before  if both the PS4 and X1 versions were 720p it would cause one of the funniest meltdowns in months. i actually am hoping they both are 720p a bit so i can just see what happens with them fanboys! 

Yep, that would be massive failure on Activisions part because the game looks like complete arse.

And I agree, the meltdowns would be glorious (from both sides). The ones I read last night on Neogaf and Twitter are pure comedy gold.

Around the Network
bananaking21 said:

actually am hoping they both are 720p a bit so i can just see what happens with them fanboys! 

Same, haha, it would be freaking hilarious.

Azerth said:
well since nba2k is native 1080p on both my guess is if either of these games are below that is a design choice

https://twitter.com/DMC_Ryan

lol funny.

ethomaz said:
Azerth said:
well since nba2k is native 1080p on both my guess is if either of these games are below that is a design choice

lol funny.

Why is that funny? The tweet about it is right above the one you're bringing over here.

J_Allard said:

Why is that funny? The tweet about it is right above the one you're bringing over here.

Sorry... can you explain the relation between the two?

They can't show Xbone version yet... FACT... like every other multiplat... I'm curious about that.

Around the Network
ethomaz said:

J_Allard said:

They can't show Xbone version yet... FACT... like every other multiplat... I'm curious about that.

Why am I needing to explain the relation between the two, you're the one who quoted a guy talking about the resolution tweet with a tweet completely unrelated. Hope that helps.

ethomaz said:

J_Allard said:

I belive the PS4 version will look better, but in case of 2K14, Sony has a deal with 2K here, so I guess it may have something to do with promotional agreements, and 2K sends PS4 versions to reviewers, not because they don't want to show Xbone version.

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

eFKac said:

I belive the PS4 version will look better, but in case of 2K14, Sony has a deal with 2K here, so I guess it may have something to do with promotional agreements, and 2K sends PS4 versions to reviewers, not because they don't want to show Xbone version.

There is no deal... o maybe Sony have a deal with Call of Duty, Battlefield 4, Need for Speed, [insert any other multiplataform name here] too.

ethomaz said:
Azerth said:

lol funny.

still doesnt change the fact both verisons of the game are 1080p does it

ethomaz said:

eFKac said:

There is no deal... o maybe Sony have a deal with Call of Duty, Battlefield 4, Need for Speed, [insert any other multiplataform name here] too.

Lol Ethomaz....

When a company makes trailers for a game, that end only showing PS4 as a platform, there is no coincidence. As for the other games (except for NFS since I don't know) there are deals. With MS of course, both games have timed exclusive DLC for Xbox. Why are publishers showing PS4 versions of those games. Most probably because the games are running better on the PS4. 

But not necessarily in the case of NBA 2K14.

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!