By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS4 Advertising Campaign Is The Biggest In Sony's History

NiKKoM said:
Remember: http://www.playstationlifestyle.net/2012/02/13/sony-pushing-vita-with-biggest-marketing-campaign-in-company-history/

I was about to say that.

Around the Network

It would be better with this guy. Bury the hatchet sony....

I've seen 5 ps4 ads in the last 2 week. 3 during Sunday football and 2 as YouTube ads, they're going hard already.

Slightly off topic: I haven't seen an X1 ad yet, anyone seen any news about them ramping it up soon?

Platinums: Red Dead Redemption, Killzone 2, LittleBigPlanet, Terminator Salvation, Uncharted 1, inFamous Second Son, Rocket League

Lets see if they advertise their games this time around.

Lets see what they do with Knack and Killzone. They better atleast have a good commercial for each or make a montage commercial with both games in it among others

I really don't like the PS4 TV ads at all so far. I mean, they're light-years better than those creepy baby PS3 commercials, but they're just trying too hard to be trendy, IMO.

That said, I saw the Perfect Day ad last night during The Walking Dead (same with DR3 for XB1), so at least Sony isn't clueless about when/where to air PS4 commercials; unlike another company that had a freak'n "zombi" game at launch and did nothing to advertise it...

Around the Network

Loving Sony's advertising right now... they seem to be hitting the "Gamers" message right imho.

Making an indie game : Dead of Day!

NiKKoM said:
Remember: http://www.playstationlifestyle.net/2012/02/13/sony-pushing-vita-with-biggest-marketing-campaign-in-company-history/

that has to be a joke right?

The day I see a vita ad here still has to come

They pretty heavily marketed the Vita in Europe when NFS/FIFA and COD all launched last year. The problem was, they just had people floating around pretending to do the game actions rather than showed game footage and in CODs case, I think the game had a bigger marketing budget than they gave Nihilistic as a development budget.

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

Every gen is bigger than the last they say ^^

RolStoppable said:
...and it's going to be funded by brazilian PlayStation fans.

+1

LOL

Generation 8 Predictions so far.....(as of 9/2013)

Console that will sell most: Nintendo Wii U

Who will sell more consoles between Microsoft/SONY: SONY