By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Which final fantasy has the BEST story?

Which Generation of final fantasy is your fave?

Old School (FF1-FF6) 79 30.04%

Golden Age (FF7-FF12) 173 65.78%

Moden Era (FF13-??) 10 3.80%

Total:262

All final fantasy.

I never got a chance to play the older final fantasy and the graphics kinda turn me off (are the mobile final fantasy worth it?)

Mine is Final Fantasy X.   The story of being an illusion and/or living in an illusion/dream world really intrigue me a lot.

From The Matrix, Jacob's Ladder, Silent Hill, Inception, etc.

I thought the game's story is a masterpiece and should be played by generations to come.

Around the Network

Final Fantasy VI has the best story.

But my favourite is X anyway.

This is a hard question... but I am a sucker for FFVII.

Tricky poll is tricky.

There's some pretty amazing FFs with great stories in all those "eras" as you put it. FFVI and FFXII top it for me.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

tiffac said:

how come a lot of people say 7 is over rated???

Around the Network

FFVI

RenCutypoison said:
Final Fantasy VI has the best story.

But my favourite is X anyway.

fave game is 9... but the story of x is amazing... wait you think 6 has better story? :O maybe i need to buy those mobile game XD

aikohualda said:
tiffac said:

Welcome to the FF fandom. Where everyone thinks their favourite FF is the best thing since sliced bread and the other fans favourite FF is the turdiest turd in the universe

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

aikohualda said:
tiffac said:

Because most people who loves 7 loves it either because it's their first FF either because it's the only one thay played.

Golden Age by a landslide should win this poll.