By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Square Enix Forms a Committee to Oversee Final Fantasy

How can we take this comitee seriously when one of the people in it is the one responsible for the mess that was FFXIII?

Make a comitee with sakaguchi and uematsu and you might be able to get some aproval.

Around the Network

They include Yoshinori Kitase and Motomu Toriyama, yet don't include Hiroyuki Ito?

This company is clueless.

Galvanizer said:
They include Yoshinori Kitase and Motomu Toriyama, yet don't include Hiroyuki Ito?

This company is clueless.

I agree, The director of FF6 is not in this but Toriyama is?????????

"Defeating a sandwich, only makes it tastier." - Virginia

Great. Now what the hell is Toriyama doing in there?!

Kresnik said:

Well, he's got to do something, now that Final Fantasy Fetish Dress Up Game is nigh on done.

Hmm, pie.

Around the Network

A committee filled with the very people who let the franchise go to hell. Perfect.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

I don't even care since they have a new FF that's good anyways, it's called Bravely Default.

Kresnik said:

I reckon, get rid of him, he is partly the reason we need a committee lol

dahuman said:
I don't even care since they have a new FF that's good anyways, it's called Bravely Default.

Thought you were serious 

A committee composed largely of the same people responsible of the current situation?

It should be composed by those who made the Final Fantasy games people don't complain about, like Final Fantasy Crystal Bearers.