By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - NSFW Discussion - Next time you fap remember this you dirty motherfu...

I prefer beautiful chicks who don't need make up. Too much make up turns me off to be honest. *clicks out  of thread to go on Bangbros to fap*

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

Around the Network

Posted for relevance:

http://youtu.be/JpD5O7bzcEw

Ah, good ol' Chris Rock will always just be Pookie to me. He is right though :)

I LOVE paying for Xbox Live! I also love that my love for it pisses off so many people.

allblue said:
I only date women who look beautiful without make up anyway.

Women who are beautiful without make-up are the ones I date too.

Half of them look better without makeup and half of them look good for their age.

Desktop: AMD Phenom X4 955, ATI Radeon 7950 :: Laptop: Intel i7-3532QM, ATI Radeon 7670m

Consoles: 3DS XL, PS Vita, Zelda 3DS, PS3 Super Slim, DSi, PSP Go, PS3 Fat, Wii, GameCube, PS2

Now Playing: Metroid Prime 2, Dark Souls, Fallout: New Vegas, The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages, Persona 4: Golden

Around the Network

Veruca looks better without makeup in my opinion.

Miguel_Zorro said:

Puma Swede is ugly with or without make up.  I've never heard of any of the others.

Most of them are ugly both with and without make up.  xD

*Faps anyway*

PSwii60 said:
Eh... Still f*able.

I befriend all kinds of faces, shapes & sizes. As I posted some time ago, yellow, black, brown, white or even green, skinny and bony, fat and a bit bubbly, young or old & wrinkly, dolls, toys, bald, hairy, wet and moisty at a party, in a hotel, or even in the office. I don't discriminate.

I remember a few memorable moments with strawberry swishers in my right hand, and 40oz 211 in my left hand, while all the while...

Pics of green friends pl0x.

I'd like to see what they all look like naked from behind bent over, both with and without the make up.

I LOVE paying for Xbox Live! I also love that my love for it pisses off so many people.