By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - NSFW Discussion - Next time you fap remember this you dirty motherfu...

Still fapped.

Around the Network

Well it´s a good thing then that i don´t fap to that!!

Yeah, I think that proves makeup can take the edges off, but can't fundamentally make someone a hottie if they aren't already attractive. All the women who look awesome with makeup on are also pretty without. Those that look like they ran into the back of a bus without makeup on still look pretty ordinary with the makeup.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

Now I wonder how my girlfriend would look like if a decent make up artist "fixes" her face

Brenda Moreno is ugly with or without makeup.

Around the Network

some of these pictures will give me nightmares at night.

Some still look cute without make-up

Also go look up movie stars without make-up

NiKKoM said:
Thats why you put a bag over her head when "making love"

Kids these days... So uninformed..

You just made me spit coffee onto my keyboard....

You owe me a new keyboard.

BTW, this is precicely why reusable grocerie bags are so great. Plus they come in a whole bunch of designs and colors. My favorites are the silver hot/cold bags...

Turkish said:
Some still look cute without make-up

Also go look up movie stars without make-up

Well you're Baltar, so you can't afford to have high standards.

Eh... Still f*able.

I befriend all kinds of faces, shapes & sizes. As I posted some time ago, yellow, black, brown, white or even green, skinny and bony, fat and a bit bubbly, young or old & wrinkly, dolls, toys, bald, hairy, wet and moisty at a party, in a hotel, or even in the office. I don't discriminate.

I remember a few memorable moments with strawberry swishers in my right hand, and 40oz 211 in my left hand, while all the while...