By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Flood of Wii third-party support is here!

Title: EA Announces First Hasbro Games

http://kotaku.com/354887/ea-announces-first-hasbro-games

There are quite a few games announced in this, the majority of them are online oriented (doesn't specify systems but looks like they may just be freewareish stuff on PC) or for cell phones.  There are definitely two Wii titles though.  Here is one of them.  That waiting has finally paid off!!!

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson

Around the Network

Right...

lol

It is a joke isn't it? (Not to upset the Nintendo followers)

Good to see this site is still going 

yep. Just like PS1 and PS2, Wii will be flooded with exclusive shovel ware. Well, this stuff will still sell to all the little ones whose parents know no better. :(

Oh, well with this will come a significant portion of great 3rd party games as well.

I don't doubt that the third party support will come/is already here, but this picture was just too funny to pass up. I mean seriously, would anyone on this website buy a game with a cover like that? I mean at least Nintendogs doesn't have retarted cover art.

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson

More like flood of EA shovelware. EDIT: Is th monkey ****ing crying? The forced cuteness BURNS!

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

Around the Network

OMG i want that so much right now....i mean 8coughs* thats the gayset thing i have ever seen

No way, i thought that EA-logo was just a joke...  But this is getting pathetic!

And i already thought Medal of honor, Sports-series etc from EA were all shovelware...

---

Thread-title should be something like:  'Ea hits new low on Wii'.

THE NETHERLANDS

The cover is the exact same art used for the Littlest Pet Shop toys.

It's really no different than Barbie games.  

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a324/Arkives/Disccopy.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a324/Arkives/Disccopy.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">

well thats what happens to all the winning consoles they get alot of shovelware

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

brute said:
well thats what happens to all the winning consoles they get alot of shovelware

Shovelware does help, undoubtedly, particularly with attracting younger people/people who don't play often.  Getting these kind of titles will definitely help the Wii in the long run.  I just don't think it is what most of you are looking for.