By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - People cancelling their PS4 preorders on Forums around the net.

do I press the panic button yet?

Around the Network

Jesus, there are millions of people cancelling their preorders!

The PS5 Exists. 

Let them cry, still ps4 2:1 ratio in preorders :)

No. I will not cancel my pre order just because of some stupid racing game.

A thread from an Xbox fan about selectively chosen quotes from a handful of people on the internet about cancelling their pre-orders because the PS4 retail exclusive that seemed to already be getting the lowest number of pre-orders, and by a significant margin compared to the highest one, was delayed until early next year. There is no bias intent in this thread at all.

Around the Network
Arcturus said:
KylieDog said:
I'm cancelling my XBone pre-order. MS have made so many mistakes.

See how this works.

People cancelling their Xbox One preorders on Forums around the net. Confirmed.

I laughed so hard on this!

We sholud admit here, everyone one of us, that if we purchase a next gen console at launch, it's not for the launching lineup at all. It's because we're very aligned with the console we're going to buy. Doesn't matter if our console have 1 or 5 good games at launch. We're thinking of the romantic idea of "having the future, now", because really what we want is playing the next Halo or Uncharted in the next gen, and we're not pacient enough for this, so we just withstand with what it is available until then.

I don't think it matters much, any cancelled preorders should be preordered again by someone else pretty quickly since supply can]t meet demand anyway.

That said, Sony, or Evolution, dropped the ball with this. It was pretty clear they were on a tight schedule when earlier this year they said the games was 35% done.

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

I'm likely cancelling as well. Beginning to think eBay demand won't be worth it.

kowenicki said:
colafitte said:
We sholud admit here, everyone one of us, that if we purchase a next gen console at launch, it's not for the launching lineup at all. It's because we're very aligned with the console we're going to buy. Doesn't matter if our console have 1 or 5 good games at launch. We're thinking of the romantic idea of "having the future, now", because really what we want is playing the next Halo or Uncharted in the next gen, and we're not pacient enough for this, so we just withstand with what it is available until then.

speak for youself.

You sure dont speak for me.

Ok, like i said earlier,i don't want any fights, if you don feel reflected in what i said, i changed the "everyone one of us", for "most people", ok???. If you buy a new console for 400-500 $ for just a pair of games, for me this is absurd, and i say FOR ME.