By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Driveclub delayed. Its official.

Tagged games:

A lot of delays incoming. Delaystation

User was banned for this post.

yo_john117

Around the Network
KBG29 said:
With GT6, Forza 5, and NFS coming this holiday, I think this is a good decision.

I agree. And now Evolution Studios are able to reach those 60fps. ;)

Of the launch titles I've pre-ordered Killzone SF, DriveClub, Watch Dogs and Injustice, so these delays are a little annoying. At least now I have time to play some of the F2P games (Deep Down, Planetside 2, War Thunder, Blacklight and Warframe) until the other interesting games are out (DriveClub, inFamous, The Order 1886, Destiny, Watch Dogs, MGS 5, The Division, Uncharted 4, Battlefront, etc.)

Exclusive launch games:
Blacklight: Retribution
Contrast
DC Universe Online
DiveKick
Escape Plan
flOw
Flower
Injustice: Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition
Killzone: Shadow Fall
Knack
PlayRoom
Resogun
Sound Shapes
Super Motherload
Switch Galaxy Ultra
Tiny Brains
Warframe
War Thunder

Exclusive launch window games:
1001 Spikes
Basement Crawl
CounterSpy
Daylight
Deep Down
Doki-Doki Universe
DriveClub
Hohokum
inFamous Second Son
Mercenary Kings
N++
Octodad: Dadliest Catch
Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty
PlanetSide 2
Pool Nation Extreme
Primal Carnage: Genesis
Ray's the Dead
The Order: 1886
The Witness
Transistor

Hmmm i smell something fishy here from Sony:

Driveclub delayed, yet GT6 is releasing on ps3. 

On the other hand Driveclub was free for ps+ so most ppl would get it. 

Now im confused and sad :(

majority of launch games u list arent exclusive, are avalable on current gen or pc already. Mind sharing link claiming contrast as launch title. it dont have any date aside from end of 2013? and its multiplatform

Rediculous

Around the Network
Mike_L said:
KBG29 said:
With GT6, Forza 5, and NFS coming this holiday, I think this is a good decision.

I agree. And now Evolution Studios are able to reach those 60fps. ;)

Of the launch titles I've pre-ordered Killzone SF, DriveClub, Watch Dogs and Injustice, so these delays are a little annoying. At least now I have time to play some of the F2P games (Deep Down, Planetside 2, War Thunder, Blacklight and Warframe) until the other interesting games are out (DriveClub, inFamous, The Order 1886, Destiny, Watch Dogs, MGS 5, The Division, Uncharted 4, Battlefront, etc.)

Exclusive launch games:
Blacklight: Retribution
Contrast
DC Universe Online
DiveKick
Escape Plan
flOw
Flower
Injustice: Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition
Killzone: Shadow Fall
Knack
PlayRoom
Resogun
Sound Shapes
Super Motherload
Switch Galaxy Ultra
Tiny Brains
Warframe
War Thunder

Exclusive launch window games:
1001 Spikes
Basement Crawl
CounterSpy
Daylight
Deep Down
Doki-Doki Universe
DriveClub
Hohokum
inFamous Second Son
Mercenary Kings
N++
Octodad: Dadliest Catch
Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty
PlanetSide 2
Pool Nation Extreme
Primal Carnage: Genesis
Ray's the Dead
The Order: 1886
The Witness
Transistor

Do we even have a launch window for Deep Down and Planetside 2? I thought PS2 was a launch title but learned afterwards that it isn't.

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

Xenostar said:
walsufnir said:
Xenostar said:
walsufnir said:
Gehirnkrampf said:
hmm. i planned to get three games at launch.
watch_dogs delayed.
driveclub delayed.
killzone in a bundle that most likely won't be shipped at launch (very good price for the bundle but came late. paid 470 instead of 499).

so i guess my launch ps4 will be used for indies. i took one week vacation for this, and now the gaemz are missing :D

Indies? I won't downplay games like Resogun but I wanted AAA games, really. This is so bad

Exclusive or not there are still AAA titles to play. 

Yes but I don't need a PS4 for that, I already own a 360.

well i suppose but next gen versions will be prettier and in the case of AC4 will have more content on PS4 at least. 

Presumably you want AAA because they push the system graphically? So why buy a current gen version?

If its just gameplay then what does it matter if its AAA or indie, i suspect alot of the indie games will be more fun in the gameplay department.

I won't spend money for a system (400 euros) to buy basically the same game with better graphics. I want unique and amazing looking games. Why spend 470 euros for a better looking AC4? Even with more content.

Just hope Knack doesn't get delayed cause when i played it at Digital nationz the slowdown was unplayable and theres news on ps4 freezing when playing knack which is weird ? . What would you guys do if knack gets delayed?

Deep down don't have any date for western release but i guess in Asia beta coming on dec 2013?

walsufnir said:
Xenostar said:
walsufnir said:
Xenostar said:
walsufnir said:
Gehirnkrampf said:
hmm. i planned to get three games at launch.
watch_dogs delayed.
driveclub delayed.
killzone in a bundle that most likely won't be shipped at launch (very good price for the bundle but came late. paid 470 instead of 499).

so i guess my launch ps4 will be used for indies. i took one week vacation for this, and now the gaemz are missing :D

Indies? I won't downplay games like Resogun but I wanted AAA games, really. This is so bad

Exclusive or not there are still AAA titles to play. 

Yes but I don't need a PS4 for that, I already own a 360.

well i suppose but next gen versions will be prettier and in the case of AC4 will have more content on PS4 at least. 

Presumably you want AAA because they push the system graphically? So why buy a current gen version?

If its just gameplay then what does it matter if its AAA or indie, i suspect alot of the indie games will be more fun in the gameplay department.

I won't spend money for a system (400 euros) to buy basically the same game with better graphics. I want unique and amazing looking games. Why spend 470 euros for a better looking AC4? Even with more content.

So it has to be exclusive and it has to be AAA, even tho better graphics is not an issue, but still kind of is.

Got it. 

I think.