By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - September 2013 NPD Thread! - PS3 > 360 (GTAV = system seller), Wii U: ~91k

A picture show more than words.

Around the Network

Any confirmations that Killzone Mercenary sold that bad?

VGC NPD
264k X360 - ~170K (Overtracked by about 100k ouch)
214k PS3 - > 185K ( Overtackec but might be between 5k-25k not bad)
100k WiiU 91k (overtracked byabout 10k! Not bad
153k 3DS > 185k ⇒No numbers but its higher than ps3 (missed by over 30k)so its undertracked, im really startig to believe pokemon hardware week for 3ds/2ds is heavily undertracked

Now for vita numbers!

After The Last Us didn't make ps3 top console in June i thought that ps3 never would gain number one...., but here it is some bundle with some game called grand theft auto v, and....BOOM

GTA 5 effect resonating everywhere....

''Meanwhile, the PlayStation 3 broke the Xbox 360's long-running streak and was the best-selling console for the period, largely thanks to the system's available Grand Theft Auto 5 bundle, according to NPD Group analyst Liam Callahan.''

http://www.joystiq.com/2013/10/17/september-npd-grand-theft-audio-5-sales-boost-industry/

Around the Network

Welcome home GTA .

benji232 said:

Then why do it's Nintendo system numbers don't make any sense at all with the official  Nintendo press release.http://press.nintendo.com/articles.jsp?id=40757

he is just saying if their are lower or higher...these guys can't give the exact numbers 

He said W101 isn't even on the top50 btw :S Sadly I'm guessing it's the same for Puppetteer 

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Damn where are 3ds numbers!!! 3DS massively undertracked! im thinking its massively undertracked last week too!!!!!!

Huh. I thought that GTA V could do it for the PS3, but I never expected it to actually happen! Well done to Sony.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.