By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Pokemon XY Friend Safari Thread (FC's/Trade) ATTENTION: PLS put FC with your Info In Sig Members!

Which of these Starters Would You Want A Mega Stone Event For?

Meganium 114 41.45%

Typlosion 12 4.36%

Feraligtor 20 7.27%

Sceptile 17 6.18%

Swampert 20 7.27%

Torterra 5 1.82%

Infernape 11 4.00%

Empoleon 7 2.55%

Unova Starter? 9 3.27%

Raichu (*.*) 25 9.09%

Total:240
Einsam_Delphin said:
MANUELF said:

For over 200 hours now but I believe the game counts the time it pass with the lid close or in the 3ds menu, also I have fall asleep with the game running more than once xD

lol how does that even happen? You just all of a sudden fall asleep while in the middle of playing and faceplant into your 3DS!? xD

It can happen when you play at night while being in bed and on the GTS searching for vivillon for trading fodder xD

Around the Network
MANUELF said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
MANUELF said:

For over 200 hours now but I believe the game counts the time it pass with the lid close or in the 3ds menu, also I have fall asleep with the game running more than once xD

lol how does that even happen? You just all of a sudden fall asleep while in the middle of playing and faceplant into your 3DS!? xD

It can happen when you play at night while being in bed and on the GTS searching for vivillon for trading fodder xD

Ah, so you were playing in bed then. No wonder! Oh yeah, did you ever get all variants of Vivillon? I haven't even started trying yet.

tbone51 said:
Wickedshyn said:
tbone51 said:
Im Number 1 In US!!!!!! (Special Battles)

You stud, breed with my pokemon =p

Do you have any good nature and perfect iv pokemon? I have some male pokemon with 4 perfect IV to trade

I'm a complete noob when it comes to IVs and breeding.

Currently Playing: - Pokemon Sun - 3DS

3DS Friend Code: - 4339-3849-0940

Einsam_Delphin said:
MANUELF said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
MANUELF said:

Ah, so you were playing in bed then. No wonder! Oh yeah, did you ever get all variants of Vivillon? I haven't even started trying yet.

I did like a week ago and it required me to be on the GTS all the time because some of those vivillons go in like a second after they are up, even after all this time I still havent got a second ocean for example

TM25 said:
_crazy_man_ said:
Well least you only need 1 more shiny stone after the one I gave ya. XD

Also someone said something about breeding perfect dittos...

Uh..you can't breed a ditto..

Since your still alive does this mean we should refrain from harassing you putting in our ditto orders.

I found a few people but they are extortionate about what they want.

The guy I found was on smogon, didn't ask for anything in return.  He is only 1 of 2 people that have ditto in their FS on smogon.

The other guy was the same except he was flooded with requests, I didn't wanna bother him.

NNID: crazy_man

3DS FC: 3969 4633 0700 

My Pokemon Trading Shop (Hidden Power Breeding)

Around the Network
_crazy_man_ said:
TM25 said:
_crazy_man_ said:
Well least you only need 1 more shiny stone after the one I gave ya. XD

Also someone said something about breeding perfect dittos...

Uh..you can't breed a ditto..

Since your still alive does this mean we should refrain from harassing you putting in our ditto orders.

I found a few people but they are extortionate about what they want.

The guy I found was on smogon, didn't ask for anything in return.  He is only 1 of 2 people that have ditto in their FS on smogon.

The other guy was the same except he was flooded with requests, I didn't wanna bother him.

Think I'll make due with what I have and pokebank, I made an account here for friend safari and I feel like a user enough as it is without doing it a second time on smogon.  Especially since my enjoyment is in collecting the pokemon I like as opposed to the metagame.

Wickedshyn said:
tbone51 said:
Wickedshyn said:
tbone51 said:

Do you have any good nature and perfect iv pokemon? I have some male pokemon with 4 perfect IV to trade

What game do you have? X or Y?

So the prize for a complete Kalos Pokedex is an Oval Charm...
I expected something better

tbone51 said:
Wickedshyn said:
tbone51 said:
Wickedshyn said:
tbone51 said:

What game do you have? X or Y?

Pokemon Y

Currently Playing: - Pokemon Sun - 3DS

3DS Friend Code: - 4339-3849-0940

MANUELF said:
So the prize for a complete Kalos Pokedex is an Oval Charm...
I expected something better

Does he say to come back after completing the National Dex?

Cause Shiny Haxorus from last gen was legit.

NNID: crazy_man

3DS FC: 3969 4633 0700 

My Pokemon Trading Shop (Hidden Power Breeding)