By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Pokemon XY Friend Safari Thread (FC's/Trade) ATTENTION: PLS put FC with your Info In Sig Members!

Which of these Starters Would You Want A Mega Stone Event For?

Meganium 114 41.45%

Typlosion 12 4.36%

Feraligtor 20 7.27%

Sceptile 17 6.18%

Swampert 20 7.27%

Torterra 5 1.82%

Infernape 11 4.00%

Empoleon 7 2.55%

Unova Starter? 9 3.27%

Raichu (*.*) 25 9.09%

Total:240
Moonhero said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
Moonhero said:
Hey, anyone have a fairy Safari zone? I needs a Togepi.

I don't got a Safari Zone with em, but I do have lot's of spares from when I was breeding to get my now Togekiss. They have Serene Grace and Timid Nature, and pretty good IVs all around though not perfect.

YAY! Togers is my favorite Pokemon. My game doesn't feel right without one.

Well throw me your friend code then! Mines a few post back inside that quintupal post. I should be on again throughout most of the second half of tomorrow, so I'll be waiting to trade with ya then!

Around the Network

My friend code is 4656-6485-9447. I'll go ahead and add the people listed in the OP. 

Friend code is 2122 6233 8408

My FC is 0361-6681-1433. My type is Grass and I got Ivysaur and Oddish. Didn't beat elite four yet.

If you add me, tell me so I can add you back.

My friend code is 4785-5549-8527

Aristides is my name, I have beaten Elite Four but I'm not sure what my pokemon type is.

Please pm me if you have added me as friend. Thank you.

Around the Network

added poll!

Nice, all them friend codes being posted at once! I've added you all, being Pineapple, Scottie, TheKoreanGuy, and Aristides, so add me back... or else!!!

MY FC: 0731-5734-9143

Einsam_Delphin said:
Nice, all them friend codes being posted at once! I've added you all, being Pineapple, Scottie, TheKoreanGuy, and Aristides, so add me back... or else!!!

MY FC: 0731-5734-9143

added. :P See you online.

Mega Meganium ftw Grass/Fairy pls

Anybody want to do some trades? I have a magikarp with 4 perfect ivs for trades