By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Pokemon XY Friend Safari Thread (FC's/Trade) ATTENTION: PLS put FC with your Info In Sig Members!

Which of these Starters Would You Want A Mega Stone Event For?

Meganium 114 41.45%

Typlosion 12 4.36%

Feraligtor 20 7.27%

Sceptile 17 6.18%

Swampert 20 7.27%

Torterra 5 1.82%

Infernape 11 4.00%

Empoleon 7 2.55%

Unova Starter? 9 3.27%

Raichu (*.*) 25 9.09%

Total:240

Finally beat the game and reached Kiloude City! I didn't realize all you needed was a friendcode to use that safari, so looks like I could have just posted my FC from the get go lolz. Welp here it is now and I'll begin adding peoples from the list in the OP!

My FC: 0731-5734-9143

Also, what exactly does the judge guy say when you have a 31 IV stat(s)?

Around the Network

My FC is 4055-3611-7292 I don't know my Type/Pokemon yet either, I have beated the E4. my pokemon game name is Zach. message my wall (pyroduck)

My FC is 4055-3611-7292 I don't know my Type/Pokemon yet either, I have beated the E4. my pokemon game name is Zach. message my wall (pyroduck)

c0rd said:

6 pokemon is too much! Still have no clue how I wanna build a team. Generally I like gimmicky stuff though, hmm...

Anyway, does anyone need Honedge's? Making some 31/31/31/x/31/0 ones to trade, but I can give any 4's for free. I've just trashing em (resetting) to save time.

could I get a Honedge, most important it has 0 speed IV. I can give you a 4 IV HA Gible with egg moves outrage and iron head

Einsam_Delphin said:
Finally beat the game and reached Kiloude City! I didn't realize all you needed was a friendcode to use that safari, so looks like I could have just posted my FC from the get go lolz. Welp here it is now and I'll begin adding peoples from the list in the OP!

He says "Stat it cant be better" or something like that

Around the Network
MANUELF said:
Einsam_Delphin said:

He says "Stat it cant be better" or something like that

Ah, figured, since afterall how could you have a better IV than an IV that can't be beat! This means my Togekiss has 31 HP as I figured, but it also has a pointless 31 Attack IV. No matter, I'll eventually breed more perfect versions of my pocket monsters at some point.

Also, added everyone in OP!

Might as well join in on this parade. If anyone has a sneasel/weavile, froakie, drillbur, or scyther, would greatly appreciate if you add me. Donno who I have but apparently it is Psychic. 2294-3505-2645

Estelle and Adol... best characters ever! XD

c0rd said:

6 pokemon is too much! Still have no clue how I wanna build a team. Generally I like gimmicky stuff though, hmm...

Anyway, does anyone need Honedge's? Making some 31/31/31/x/31/0 ones to trade, but I can give any 4's for free. I've just trashing em (resetting) to save time.

Would gladly take one of them off your hands if you don't mind. :)

Estelle and Adol... best characters ever! XD

Zelhawks37 said:
Might as well join in on this parade. If anyone has a sneasel/weavile, froakie, drillbur, or scyther, would greatly appreciate if you add me. Donno who I have but apparently it is Psychic. 2294-3505-2645

Add me and find out what's in mine! Could be what you need! My friend code is a few post back.

Ok I've added everyone so far (I hope, so many people x.x).

Also anyone have an aggronite they would be willing to trade for a Master ball? Gave mine to a friend who uses aggron much more than me but if anyone else doesn't want theirs.... free master ball.

Also Tbone (and anyone else) sorry about the poke battle refusals (and me getting back to you so late on that) but my team is far from ready specially since I'm going through X atm.

Pokemon Y IGN: Ryushikai     Pokemon X IGN: Ryushizen

Now you can finally stop asking me xD   

3DS FC is 0216-0886-0530

X>any game ever