By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Pokemon XY Friend Safari Thread (FC's/Trade) ATTENTION: PLS put FC with your Info In Sig Members!

Which of these Starters Would You Want A Mega Stone Event For?

Meganium 114 41.45%

Typlosion 12 4.36%

Feraligtor 20 7.27%

Sceptile 17 6.18%

Swampert 20 7.27%

Torterra 5 1.82%

Infernape 11 4.00%

Empoleon 7 2.55%

Unova Starter? 9 3.27%

Raichu (*.*) 25 9.09%

Total:240

fuck yes! i so badly wanted to be useful! ahhaa my friend has lame ones, if you can please send me one! Adaptability before dec sounds good to me :) i just went out to register you fully. im online

Around the Network
Wickedshyn said:
tbone51 said:
Wickedshyn said:
making my way to the elite four now.

trying to get to our safari huh!? I cant wait to see your third! post wen your done!

Any chance for legendaries like Zapdos?

no, at least nobody had one unfortunately!

parastumber said:
fuck yes! i so badly wanted to be useful! ahhaa my friend has lame ones, if you can please send me one! Adaptability before dec sounds good to me :) i just went out to register you fully. im online

you do kno adaptability isn't the hidden one right? but if you want a regular one i can give you one for sure

Idk if its been stated but Dusclops gets the Ability Frisk? Nice :) haha

And i meant Anticipation my bad (In my excitement),  i had a  vaperoen last gen so i had it to just get Hydration

parastumber said:

Idk if its been stated but Dusclops gets the Ability Frisk? Nice :) haha

And i meant Anticipation my bad (In my excitement),  i had a  vaperoen last gen so i had it to just get Hydration

i caught 3 so far, all with regular abilities! Also only 1/8 are female so its going to be hard, might take awhile! Males can pass down DW abilities as well, but at a lower percentage!

Around the Network

Damn!!! my Safari pokemon are lame xD

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

yeah, ive breeding a bunch of torchics with ditto im getting around 30% speed boost which i though was amazing. Im really glad they made that change. Have you messed with poke radar? i havent gotten any chains over 12 :( and im bummed you cant use it in the safari

parastumber said:
yeah, ive breeding a bunch of torchics with ditto im getting around 30% speed boost which i though was amazing. Im really glad they made that change. Have you messed with poke radar? i havent gotten any chains over 12 :( and im bummed you cant use it in the safari

im too busy making my first pokemon lol! Its going to be alot of work! My bro working on a talonflame with Gale Wings (Hidden ability)

Has anybody run into any type gems? No one seems to know where they are.

Also just finished my second pokemon, on to the third.

Sadly if I can't finish the last one till I get a DW Frogadier. :(

NNID: crazy_man

3DS FC: 3969 4633 0700 

My Pokemon Trading Shop (Hidden Power Breeding)

_crazy_man_ said:
Has anybody run into any type gems? No one seems to know where they are.

Also just finished my second pokemon, on to the third.

Sadly if I can't finish the last one till I get a DW Frogadier. :(

damn lucky you! No gems, maybe they took it out? or maybe they'll reappear in Z or Ruby/Sapphire Remakes