By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Pokemon XY Friend Safari Thread (FC's/Trade) ATTENTION: PLS put FC with your Info In Sig Members!

Which of these Starters Would You Want A Mega Stone Event For?

Meganium 114 41.45%

Typlosion 12 4.36%

Feraligtor 20 7.27%

Sceptile 17 6.18%

Swampert 20 7.27%

Torterra 5 1.82%

Infernape 11 4.00%

Empoleon 7 2.55%

Unova Starter? 9 3.27%

Raichu (*.*) 25 9.09%

Total:240

Hey guys mine is 5429 7711 9375

Around the Network
parastumber said:
Hey guys mine is 5429 7711 9375

i'll add you to the op, have you beat the game yet? Also dont forget to add everybody so i can chec your pokemon on friend safari!

Yes i have beat the game and im online right now :) i registered to this forum for this thread!

I will keep it for now but will let you know if that changes.

parastumber said:
Yes i have beat the game and im online right now :) i registered to this forum for this thread!

That pokemon effect Im checking now you have Normal!

1. Audino

2.Aipon

3. Eevee Winner!!!

Around the Network

Haha Indeed, i cant wait to get a DW ability greninja! This thread was a great idea, and as a plus i usually leave my game on online so it works out for people if either of those last 2 slots come out as something coo haha

making my way to the elite four now.

Currently Playing: - Pokemon Sun - 3DS

3DS Friend Code: - 4339-3849-0940

parastumber said:
Haha Indeed, i cant wait to get a DW ability greninja! This thread was a great idea, and as a plus i usually leave my game on online so it works out for people if either of those last 2 slots come out as something coo haha

hey bro, go back online!!! You have an Eevee!!! I have to catch that Hidden Ability now! If i catch extra i'll give you one

Wickedshyn said:

trying to get to our safari huh!? I cant wait to see your third! post wen your done!

tbone51 said:
Wickedshyn said:

trying to get to our safari huh!? I cant wait to see your third! post wen your done!

Any chance for legendaries like Zapdos?

Currently Playing: - Pokemon Sun - 3DS

3DS Friend Code: - 4339-3849-0940