By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Pokemon XY Friend Safari Thread (FC's/Trade) ATTENTION: PLS put FC with your Info In Sig Members!

Which of these Starters Would You Want A Mega Stone Event For?

Meganium 114 41.45%

Typlosion 12 4.36%

Feraligtor 20 7.27%

Sceptile 17 6.18%

Swampert 20 7.27%

Torterra 5 1.82%

Infernape 11 4.00%

Empoleon 7 2.55%

Unova Starter? 9 3.27%

Raichu (*.*) 25 9.09%

Total:240
MANUELF said:
tbone51 said:
MANUELF said:
Anyone need an ocean vivillon? I trade it for a poke with good IVs and hidden ability like a fletchinder

What Vivillon do you have? alsocan you breed the colors or do they onlygive you your in game color?

I have each color twice  and the ocean thrice, if you breed them in your game then the childs will have your game color

Damn that sucks, no perfect IV+EV Vivillon in the color you want?! BS >:( 

Are you training for pokes now? I can trade some later if you want!

Around the Network
tbone51 said:
MANUELF said:
tbone51 said:
MANUELF said:
Anyone need an ocean vivillon? I trade it for a poke with good IVs and hidden ability like a fletchinder

What Vivillon do you have? alsocan you breed the colors or do they onlygive you your in game color?

I have each color twice  and the ocean thrice, if you breed them in your game then the childs will have your game color

After trying to get a 5 IV protean froakie and after 20 eggs all of them being either torrent or with worse IV than the fathers I quit

MANUELF said:
tbone51 said:
MANUELF said:
tbone51 said:
MANUELF said:

After trying to get a 5 IV protean froakie and after 20 eggs all of them being either torrent or with worse IV than the fathers I quit

Damn! I think i could help with that lol. Do you have a perfect IV special atk female froakie?

Anyone wants to have a battle with ther ingame team? No EV or IV trained pokes please

MANUELF said:
Anyone wants to have a battle with ther ingame team? No EV or IV trained pokes please

Um ok but I must say 1 of my team is EV trained

Give me a minute I will challenge you

Around the Network
ktay95 said:
MANUELF said:

Um ok but I must say 1 of my team is EV trained

Give me a minute I will challenge you

Unless you are another tbone then there is no problem

umm what happend?? was it my shitty internet or did u quit

ktay95 said:
umm what happend?? was it my shitty internet or did u quit

I think it was mine, the same happened against tbone when I was about to kill his talonflame but thats what you get when you live in a third world country :/

After I gave up on ever breeding a competitive team some days ago I tried again yesterday and on my third egg I found a 31/31/31/31/30/31 protean froakie so Im happy

Question for you people: Would you make Lucario a special sweeper or a physical sweeper? His attack/sp. attack are pretty similar, I kinda prefer the special attacks (Aura Sphere - Fight, Flash Cannon -Steel, Psychic, Dark Pulse) over what I'd make his physical attack set be (Close Combat - Fight, Earthquake - Ground, Poison Jab - Poison, Shadow Claw - Ghost) due to having a steel type attack, though the physical set has a bit more coverage of types. Also would you recommend a +Speed nature or a +Att/Sp.Att nature? His speed is already pretty high (90 on Lucario and 112 on Mega Lucario). Also note that Mega Lucario has an ability that increases the STAB to 2x instead of 1.5x, so having a steel type move is kinda nice when a fighting move wouldn't be as effective (though they share a lot of type strengths so it might be a moot point).

I assume EVs would be max Speed/Att (or Sp.Att). Thanks for your input.