By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Pokemon X Y: 4 million first 2 days!!

tbone51 said:
Seece said:
tbone51 said:
So in comparison for XY First 2 Days vs Diamond/Pearl FW its XY> 4mil

Diamond/Pearl in Japan and Europe had 3 Days of sales. So Total figures were less than 3.2mil WW. XY tracking ahead for now, not bad! Lets see wat XY can do from here on out!

Doesn't this mean you'll lose your bet tho? :P (you had a bet right?)

Yeah, if you dont think pokemon XY will sell 8mil by years end

Ah, I thought it was 6m first week. Should do 8mill easy peasy.

Around the Network

Is that including downloaded versions? Also did they have bundles? To be honest I didn't follow much of the news about Pokemon all I can say is Pokemon Y is the first poke,on game I have every picked up and by surprise it's a really addicting game.

Demensha said:
Is that including downloaded versions? Also did they have bundles? To be honest I didn't follow much of the news about Pokemon all I can say is Pokemon Y is the first poke,on game I have every picked up and by surprise it's a really addicting game.

Only retail. I don't if they iclude bundles

Click HERE and be happy 

I don't think VGC numbers are too off, because we still have rest of the world and some sales from Sunday inEurope. By the end it could reach 4,5mil. Still a amazing number

Click HERE and be happy 

EricFabian said:
Demensha said:

No this is coming from Nintendo so it includes downloads. it will probably be including bundles since they are download codes

My Hummingbird

3DS Friend Code: 047387541842

Around the Network
AstroGamer said:
EricFabian said:
Demensha said:

No this is coming from Nintendo so it includes downloads. it will probably be including bundles since they are download codes

well Nintendo also said that we still have to wait for some numbers from Sunday on Europe because some retailers was closed and  Nintendo always said "physical + digital" on previous statements.

So I guess we have to wait

Click HERE and be happy 

The numbers GTAV V were confirmed by Rockstar? If not, we can see the same thing happening on the same scale.

Fanatismo não leva a nada, apenas a colecionar antipatias.

Collection: Telejogo Ford-Philco, Dactar, TV Game 2600, Master System (2x), Master System Portable, NES, Dynavision 3, Mega Drive 3 (2x - Tectoy and Show Do Milhao Edition), Genesis 3, Genesis Arcade Motion, MD Play, SNES (2x), Super Famicom, Neo Geo CD, 3DO, Saturn, Playstation, Nintendo 64 (2x), Dreamcast, Playstation 2, Game Cube, Xbox, Zeebo, Playstation 3, Xbox 360 (Kinect Bundle), Wii (2x - White and Red), Game Boy Pocket, Game Boy Color, Game Boy Advance, DS Lite, 3DS, Vita, Wii U, Playstation 4 and Xbox One. Around 800 games. Preferred Generation: 16 bits. 

Well shit.
I over estimated how many people would get it digitally.
Fuck.

I'm just waiting for some people to make this a bad thing somehow.

Nintendo and PC gamer

Unfortunately, this is the thing I've slowly discovered over time with VGChartz numbers. The first time you'll see them and think "fantastic", and then NPD will show up weeks later and you'll realize how far off everything was.

(Replace NPD with Nintendo in this example).

It slightly sours what is an otherwise very impressive number.

But still, 4m is an extremely impressive number for the first Pokemon game on 3DS. Good for it.