By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Microsoft fans we can keep the threads clean ourselves.

I'm gonna try will take some tremendous effort tho:D

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network
kowenicki said:
PlaystaionGamer said:
kowenicki said:
Unilateral disarmament doesn't work.

i feel for Ms fans as they do get alot of stick in there own threads which shouldn't happen. But just as you Kowenicki come into the Sony threads just to be negative. Now i found you commenting on this weird as you love doing it to other fans?

I dont go into any thread "just to be negative", be careful what you say.

Go find where I have regularly gone into threads simply to laugh at and belittle the PS3, PS4 or its software, find the threads I have started purely to belittle or scoff at PS4,PS3 or software. 

There are users that exist almost purely to post negative MS stuff and start negative MS threads, particularly the last few months... but you probbaly dont notice that. 

I have no problem with opinions, I have a problem with trolling that gets a free pass.... which happens here a hell of a lot.    I also dont talk abouty subjects on which I have no knowledge or make things up to suit a stance or argument.  That happens a lot here too and its as clear as day.

I vote for the abilty to ban a user permanently from a particular forum.

oh god, if i could show you the PM's from mods about you being in Sony threads. its insane. dont even start 'give me proof' you have done it hundreds of times and you can ask any Sony user on here. They would have seen you being negative in  thread for no reason. Its just what you do. 

PlaystaionGamer said:
kowenicki said:
PlaystaionGamer said:
kowenicki said:

i feel for Ms fans as they do get alot of stick in there own threads which shouldn't happen. But just as you Kowenicki come into the Sony threads just to be negative. Now i found you commenting on this weird as you love doing it to other fans?

I dont go into any thread "just to be negative", be careful what you say.

Go find where I have regularly gone into threads simply to laugh at and belittle the PS3, PS4 or its software, find the threads I have started purely to belittle or scoff at PS4,PS3 or software. 

There are users that exist almost purely to post negative MS stuff and start negative MS threads, particularly the last few months... but you probbaly dont notice that. 

I have no problem with opinions, I have a problem with trolling that gets a free pass.... which happens here a hell of a lot.    I also dont talk abouty subjects on which I have no knowledge or make things up to suit a stance or argument.  That happens a lot here too and its as clear as day.

I vote for the abilty to ban a user permanently from a particular forum.

oh god, if i could show you the PM's from mods about you being in Sony threads. its insane. dont even start 'give me proof' you have done it hundreds of times and you can ask any Sony user on here. They would have seen you being negative in  thread for no reason. Its just what you do. 

It takes two to play the game....

MEh i already failed the idea with responding to this

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

kowenicki said:
PlaystaionGamer said:
kowenicki said:

did you see me supporting it?  no.  so why is it weird?

look up the term I used if you dont know what it means.

You need to stop fucking belittling me in comments, Your problem is you 'THINK' your smart. 

Reported. 

Carl2291 said:
Dr.Grass said:

I got banned for a month unfairly, and before that 3 weeks relatively unfairly. I'm most certainly not the only one. I don't like you at all anymore after this post. You sound like a dip&*#@

We've all been banned "unfairly". Youre not the odd one out. If you think you have been banned unfairly, there is a route for you to take. You can ask the head mod to look into it. Ive had 3-4 bans overturned in the past, along with a fair few warnings. Ive had other peoples bans overturned. The system is fair. You can fight your corner if you wish to, you just have to be civil about it

And yes. I am a dipshit and its hilarious.

Reported for insulting yourself

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

Around the Network
kowenicki said:
pokoko said:

Well ... you're about to get moderated again and this time it won't be unfair, as you're clearly breaking the rules of the forum.  Just pointing that out in case you want to do some editing.  This time you won't be able to protest, either.

On topic, selnor1983, I hope it works out for you.  It's a circular problem and a problem of scale.  There are more aggressive Playstation posters because there are more Playstation poster period.  Those Xbox posters who go out of their way to start arguments and fights, including one in this thread already, are making it really hard on those who do not.  You're right, the best way to deal with this is to not fight and instead use the report button.  The Vita thread had to go through this, as well, and it turned out nicely.  Good luck.

Your view on the chronoogy of events here seems somewhat skrewed, care to read the thread again.

I'm not going out of my way to start anything.  I made a statement that was realistic and humourous, then someone came in to have a go as usual (which you ignore).  Now you do the same.

What are you even talking about?

Carl2291 said:
Dr.Grass said:

I got banned for a month unfairly, and before that 3 weeks relatively unfairly. I'm most certainly not the only one. I don't like you at all anymore after this post. You sound like a dip&*#@

We've all been banned "unfairly". Youre not the odd one out. If you think you have been banned unfairly, there is a route for you to take. You can ask the head mod to look into it. Ive had 3-4 bans overturned in the past, along with a fair few warnings. Ive had other peoples bans overturned. The system is fair. You can fight your corner if you wish to, you just have to be civil about it

And yes. I am a dipshit and its hilarious.

Oh you are!? I was just saying what you sound like to me. 

That paragraph does absolutely nothing to convince me that it wouldn't just be better for mods to just relax a little on all the banning. But if that was ever a possibility, then the whining and pro-banning campaign that's reared its head now has firmly quashed it again into nothingness.

Exactly! Keep it clean yourselfs, don't enter Sony threads and derail them! I totally support!

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

Am I the only one that thinks this is very entertaining!?

@Kowenicki

In a weird way I like your "...and I am smart." comment. So, let's see how long we can keep this train rolling until everyone is banned eh!! Sounds like a hoot no?

PlaystaionGamer said:
kowenicki said:
PlaystaionGamer said:
kowenicki said:

did you see me supporting it?  no.  so why is it weird?

look up the term I used if you dont know what it means.

You need to stop fucking belittling me in comments, Your problem is you 'THINK' your smart. 

Reported. 

How would I get to know my fellow VGChartz users without jewels like this?

please don't lock the thread :-|