By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Xbox One 50% more than PS4!

I always brag to my friends that my PS3 has 4 USB ports while theirs only has 2.

Around the Network

that actually is quite a big flaw, it means if you have the ps camera the cord will be plugged into the front and it will look messy because the cord will have to go over the console or to the side behind it.

also if you're using the camera + usb headset + need to charge you're controller what then???

(being serious) the PS4 should of seriously had 3 (btw im getting a PS4 over X1, serious criticism)

Edit: nvm ps Camera uses the aux port

JEMC said:

WiiU has 4

Wii 50% more than Xbox One and 100% more than PS4!

Wii U has 33.3% more than Xbox One, not 50%.

Chevinator123 said:
that actually is quite a big flaw, it means if you have the ps camera the cord will be plugged into the front and it will look messy because the cord will have to go over the console or to the side behind it.

also if you're using the camera + usb headset + need to charge you're controller what then???

(being serious)

While it is a flaw, you're rarely going to be an online game that requires the Move, and even if you do, the PS4 can charge controllers while the system is off now.  Unless you're going to be playing 10+ hours without a break, more than likely your controller will have enough of a charge.

kupomogli said:
JEMC said:

WiiU has 4

Wii 50% more than Xbox One and 100% more than PS4!

Wii U has 33.3% more than Xbox One, not 50%.

Chevinator123 said:

(being serious)

While it is a flaw, you're rarely going to be an online game that requires the Move, and even if you do, the PS4 can charge controllers while the system is off now.  Unless you're going to be playing 10+ hours without a break, more than likely your controller will have enough of a charge.

True, true. My bad.

I got carried away .

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Chevinator123 said:

(being serious) the PS4 should of seriously had 3 (btw im getting a PS4 over X1, serious criticism)

I think the PS4-camera uses the aux-port and not usb.

Around the Network

Mind blown!

My PC has 10 USB ports. /thread #flexing

DeduS said:
Chevinator123 said:

I think the PS4-camera uses the aux-port and not usb.

ah after a quick google search, this is true

ignore my post everyone!

Raven722 said:

yah but it's a PC, so you are losing by default anyway :)

Imaginedvl said:
Raven722 said:

yah but it's a PC, so you are losing by default anyway :)

Yeah?! Well..... I.......